The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Will they want the driving license of a named driver during the installation? Currently they are out of the country :/
Hi all, I am just sharing my personel expereince with the black box insurance, I had back admiral box insurance on my car last year, Its really very worse, there are only three measuring levels brown ,silver and gold. If you drive only few miles but at night time, you will straight to bottom level at that day. If you drive in normal speed with good gape, every on behind you try to over take you and after overtaking suddenly come front of you you have to break for make gap, this sudden brake put you in bottom level,as I live in London busy area where every day police or ambulances comes, in any condition you have make way for them, break or sudden right left side its also put you poor driving.My car pick up was not so good so I have to do put more gas when move on. But it put me that I do high acceleration. Because the device installed inside does not know about the road situation.And last and more important is you lost your privacy.I always drive carefully but now I got high higher insurance even before the black box insurance.
Hi all, I am just sharing my personnel experience with the black box insurance,
I had back admiral box insurance on my car last year, Its really very worse, there are only three measuring levels brown ,silver and gold.
If you drive only few miles but at night time, you will straight to bottom level at that day.
If you drive in normal speed with good gape, every on behind you try to over take you and after overtaking suddenly come front of you you have to break for make gap, this sudden brake put you in bottom level,
as I live in London busy area where every day police or ambulances comes, in any condition you have make way for them, break or sudden right left side its also put you poor driving.
My car pick up was not so good so I have to do put more gas when move on. But it put me that I do high acceleration.
Because the device installed inside does not know about the road situation.
And last and more important is you lost your privacy.
I always drive carefully but now I got high higher insurance even before the black box insurance.
Does anyone know how strict the coop insurance is? Ive had my black box a week and had 3 speed alerts!! Ive been warned of cancellation but no further info any ideas?
Original post by Marcusjolly
Does anyone know how strict the coop insurance is? Ive had my black box a week and had 3 speed alerts!! Ive been warned of cancellation but no further info any ideas?

This thread hasn't had a reply since last year; please don't bump old threads.

If you're getting speed alerts, you're obviously driving too fast. What did you really expect when you took out telematics insurance?

Slow down, or get proper insurance... cheapskate...

Closing this thread now.

Latest