Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kent Offers anyone?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Politics and just wanna see if they are sending out any offers
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey, i'm applying for conflict, peace and security, and i haven't received any offer yet (my application was sent on the 26th of october). i'm really nervous! kent would be my firm, and i really want them to make me an offer...
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applied for CS with a year in industry oct 20, offer received nov 10
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got a history offer on Tuesday evening. I think they'll be giving out offers from now on because most people only got acknowledgements last week.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    is kent your firm guys?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraMial)
    is kent your firm guys?
    Most probably going to be my insurance
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prisonbreak94)
    Most probably going to be my insurance
    which one would be your firm?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Economics at Kent 15th Oct and yet to receive a reply.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    which one would be your firm?
    I have yet to receive my offers from others but I am most probably going to chose my firm as either Bath or Birmingham. How about you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

I have yet to receive my offers from others but I am most probably going to chose my firm as either Bath or Birmingham. How about you?
    i also have applied to unis with higher requirements and 'reputation', but i really hope kent to make me an offer.. it's my favourite one for a number of reasons xD
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    i also have applied to unis with higher requirements and 'reputation', but i really hope kent to make me an offer.. it's my favourite one for a number of reasons xD
    Well, what are your predicted grades and the entry requirements like? What are your reasons for wanting Kent the most?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    AAA including Mathematics, for Actuarial Science, much higher than their typical offer......
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, what are your predicted grades and the entry requirements like? What are your reasons for wanting Kent the most?
    well..
    1) i like the content of the course (i'm applying to conflict, peace and security, a branch of IR).. i really want to work at the UN, and one of the students' testimonials for C,P and S included a job at the headquarter in new york.. kind of a dream for me
    2) being it a more 'specific course', i'm less worried about the competition to enter it, and i'd bet on it, there will be fewer girls applying :P
    3) i went to the open day and the campus is amazing, and canterbury is lovely.. coming from the south of italy means being in love with the sun, so i thought "maybe in canterbury it's less rainy and cloudy, and.. it's warmer!"
    4) they offer a scholarship of 2000 pounds/year to almost everyone :P
    5) they offer a scholarship for musically talented students (no matter the subject) of 5000 pounds a year, and i've been studying singing for almost 4 years...
    6) their entrance requirements are not SO high, and the teaching quality is really good, along with the facilities and the activities..

in italy we don't have predicted grades, it's a very weird system indeed... in fact i didn't put them in the box, although my referee has been emailed from nottingham.. they wanted to know it (we just have an overall grade). The bad thing is that we can't choose subjects, and your education is left to your teachers' mood.. i will have ten modules at the final exam, which will be both written and spoken. out of 100, if i do well this year i can get 86... but i don't really think so, and on kent's website they say they want 83!
    (i'm ****ting myself, i hate my school! i should have come to the uk to do A levels)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Sociology but haven't even had an ackowledgement yet. Has anyone else applied for Sociology at Kent?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got one for politics YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Was it the grades you expected?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's a list here as well (:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1783983

Congrats on the offer ^^
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politicsftw)
    Just got one for politics YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    really? when did u send it?? i'm really anxiouuuus
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Received AAB for LLB Law.
    Sent on 21st October 2011.
    Offered on 8th November 2011.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    really? when did u send it?? i'm really anxiouuuus
    14th Oct

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 21, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.