Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

You know you're a student when...

Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    having an exam on monday, but procrastinating the whole day, because you know that its an afternoon one. revision = tomorrow morning :P
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    When 'I'm never leaving my work this late again' becomes a part of your most used phrases...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When you get annoyed at a printer in the library for charging you 10p more than it should have done.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    When you've been up all night cramming for your second exam in as many days, because you've done like no work all year :holmes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When your room is flooded with so many books and papers,and they are all super important, and you just don't have the time to organize it! Lol
    Until you desperately needs ONE of them and can't find it where you remember putting it!!!!
    (excuse the befuddlement )
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    *need
    Oops typo!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    When you go out for a meal and everyone decides to have whatever is the cheapest thing on the menu.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    when you sit and watch a triple bill of Keeping up with the Kardashians for no apparent reason, before waking up and remembering you have an esay due in approxmately one hour.
    *scribbles furiously*
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexmagpie)
    When you're on your way to the library to try and nab the last copy of a book you need for exams... see someone on your course and it becomes a silent race.
    i have done this far too many times
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    revising on a sunny day
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    5am isn't an early morning, it's a late night.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_123)
    When 'I'm pregnant' gets the response of 'oh ****!' rather than 'congratulations!'
    ohhhhhhhhh. you dont know how much i laughed at this one.:thumbsup:
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiweefruit)
    When your room is flooded with so many books and papers,and they are all super important, and you just don't have the time to organize it! Lol
    Until you desperately needs ONE of them and can't find it where you remember putting it!!!!
    lol thats so me
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiweefruit)
    you should just see my room right now. its covered by papers thats why im studying in the sitting room.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you sign up for TSR and post your first message on 'you know you're a student when..." thread:rofl:
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's been months since you've seen your kitchen worktop.
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    *not technically a student yet* but when sunbathing and revision quickly turns into just sunbathing
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When you walk into one lesson expecting one subject when actually it's another!
    You walk into a lesson laughing and talking to yourself - trying to organise confused thoughts - and the the other members of your class give you funny looks. :-P
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    You've got your last exam ever at 14.30 but you're currently just sitting on TSR and facebook wondering what to have for breakfast. It'll probably be lunchtime before you decide, and when you do, it'll probably be fried chicken. But until then, you'll just waste time on the internet.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 15, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.