Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool Hope PGCE Primary 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadButMeansWell)
    RachBee I'm really sorry Keep trying, I got rejected from Edge Hill in Jan (after waiting 6 weeks for an answer- its awful I know) and I talked to people on my interview day there who were on their second year of applying and both got in. And there's still extra and clearing- extra starts any day now. Don't lose hope x
    Aww thankyou *hugs* I got a letter from Hope today, saying I'm on a reserve list so if anyone doesn't meet the offer requirements or doesn't want their place I might get offered a place, maybe close to September. Don't hold out much hope though, I doubt anyone offered a place will choose not to accept it!
    All the best to those of you who were successful though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachBee)
    Aww thankyou *hugs* I got a letter from Hope today, saying I'm on a reserve list so if anyone doesn't meet the offer requirements or doesn't want their place I might get offered a place, maybe close to September. Don't hold out much hope though, I doubt anyone offered a place will choose not to accept it!
    All the best to those of you who were successful though.
    I've applied for GTP too and that's my preference so if I get it I'll be turning my place down - will tell them to give it to you RachBee, chin up!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ8765)
    I've applied for GTP too and that's my preference so if I get it I'll be turning my place down - will tell them to give it to you RachBee, chin up!
    Aww, thankyou DJ8765 That sentiment really made me smile and gave me that little bit of hope back because there may be other folks like you who are perhaps considering a few options and may end up taking another place or another route into teaching. Thankyou for cheering me up Best of luck with your GTP application and congratulations on your successful Hope application *hugs*
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    To everyone who has received a place at hope - congratulations! Someone has set up a facebook group for us all to meet and discuss stuff so here's the link if you want to come and join us

http://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nattyb)
    To everyone who has received a place at hope - congratulations! Someone has set up a facebook group for us all to meet and discuss stuff so here's the link if you want to come and join us

http://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/
    Thanks for the heads up, just sent request xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad that I didn't give up...I just got an unconditional offer from Manchester So happy
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad that I didn't give up...I just got an unconditional offer from Manchester So happy
    congratulations

Good luck with everything xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_loving_girl)
    congratulations

Good luck with everything xx
    Thankyou Good luck to you too xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic well done! I actually got a GTP interview (wasn't expecting to as so competitive and only 19 places for tons of applicants! Had interview yesterday and seemed to go really well but everyone said that so who knows? If I'm lucky enough will def accept it rather than Hope as no PGCE fees and I'll be paid £16K to train!!! Fingers crossed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic well done! I actually got a GTP interview (wasn't expecting to as so competitive and only 19 places for tons of applicants! Had interview yesterday and seemed to go really well but everyone said that so who knows? If I'm lucky enough will def accept it rather than Hope as no PGCE fees and I'll be paid £16K to train!!! Fingers crossed!
    Thankyou so much Wow, well done...I hope that they offer you one of those 19 places Good luck with whichever route you end up taking *hugs*
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much Wow, well done...I hope that they offer you one of those 19 places Good luck with whichever route you end up taking *hugs*
    I got the GTP so WILL be turning down Hope Imagine a salary again after all this student scraping!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got the GTP so WILL be turning down Hope Imagine a salary again after all this student scraping!!
    Congratulations! Plus this is good for me because I'm on the reserve list *fingers crossed I get a call from hope*
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny_G)
    Congratulations! Plus this is good for me because I'm on the reserve list *fingers crossed I get a call from hope*
    Oh I hope you do! best of luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, that's awesome news!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out that I have now got a place for September!!! I'm soooo happy!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out that I have now got a place for September!!! I'm soooo happy!
    Awesome well done! We have a facebook group set up if you fancy joining

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187850287996103/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place after being on the reserve list...sadly I've accepted a place at Manchester so couldn't take it It's nice to know that I was wanted after all though Congrats on getting a place
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place after being on the reserve list...sadly I've accepted a place at Manchester so couldn't take it It's nice to know that I was wanted after all though Congrats on getting a place
    Well done on getting the 2 offers though! You see, you must have got offered the place I turned down Sure you'll do fab at Manchester - things always happen for a reason and you were obviously meant to go there! Same as me with the GTP - couldn't have worked out better, am training in my own lovely school! Good luck with it, I'm sure we'll all be on here screaming for help once training starts! x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 27, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.