The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Liverpool Hope PGCE Primary 2012

Scroll to see replies

Eeek, getting really really nervous now. Hopefully we have the answer by the end of the week. Can't stand this feeling much longer. Good luck everyone!
Liverpool
Visit website
I hope we find out soon- I have over analysed every second of the interview now.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!!
Reply 142
Good luck to everyone waiting! my interview was in feb and it was exactly 2 weeks after that the status changed on GTTR saying I had an offer! so if you had a wed interview, you've not much longer to wait :smile: I think some people rang the admissions team at Hope too and got information over the phone so either way you'll know soon. Finger crossed for all :smile:
Reply 143
Hey guys,
I was just wondering (I have my interview on Wednesday) after you have read your passage from a piece of childrens literature will they ask you questions about why you chose that book or should you explain before/after why you chose that book? I'm starting to become a little bit nervous now!
Reply 144
Original post by Jenny_G
Hey guys,
I was just wondering (I have my interview on Wednesday) after you have read your passage from a piece of childrens literature will they ask you questions about why you chose that book or should you explain before/after why you chose that book? I'm starting to become a little bit nervous now!

Hey, after we read our books they asked us why we chose it and what year we would read it to - good luck for wednesday :smile: xx
Reply 145
Original post by xxk10xx
Hey, after we read our books they asked us why we chose it and what year we would read it to - good luck for wednesday :smile: xx

Thank you :smile: I was preparing an answer but I thought I would just double check!
Reply 146
Not long now :smile:
There's a stop on my application on GTTR- has anyone else's changed? Only just spotted it and office at Hope now appears to be closed when I ring?:confused:
Original post by MadButMeansWell
There's a stop on my application on GTTR- has anyone else's changed? Only just spotted it and office at Hope now appears to be closed when I ring?:confused:

Hi,

Firstly try not to panic. Stop means that they can take longer to decide and your not automatically rejected by the system. I doubt that there is anything you can do about it tonight so try and relax and hope it updates tomorrow. If not ring the office tomorrow when it opens. I really hope it all works out ok. Mine still says "interview" at the moment. Really nervous, but there is nothing any of us can do about it now.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully tomorrow is the day we find out (as it is exactly two weeks) and that it brings the news we all want to hear :smile:
Reply 149
Mine still says interview ! So nervous! Prob won't update til half 5 tomorrow! I'll be at the comp all day lol xox
Original post by Jwarwick
Mine still says interview ! So nervous! Prob won't update til half 5 tomorrow! I'll be at the comp all day lol xox

lol so glad I am in school tomorrow, will keep my mind off it for a little while
Managed to get through to someone at Hope- they said they just do this so that application doesn't automatically get sent onto the next choice.

Bad news is they also said it could be another week before we get a decision.

AAARRRRGGHHH:s-smilie:

Fingers crossed for everyone- hope we all get the decision we want!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 152
Another week??? Nooooooo
Reply 153

Bad news is they also said it could be another week before we get a decision

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 154
Managed to get through to someone at Hope- they said they just do this so that application doesn't automatically get sent onto the next choice.

Bad news is they also said it could be another week before we get a decision.

AAARRRRGGHHH:s-smilie:

Fingers crossed for everyone- hope we all get the decision we want!

I hope they don't keep me waiting up to 3 weeks only to reject me...that would be kind of cruel :frown: I'm hoping that the wait will lead to good news! :s-smilie:
Reply 155
I rang they said most likely by the end of the week
:frown: was really hoping it'd be up when I got back from school. Please don't drag this on much longer
Does anyone else's say 'stop'or does it still say 'interview' ?
Reply 158
Does anyone else's say 'stop'or does it still say 'interview' ?

Mine still says "stop" i read in a thread that GTTR updates at 5pm so most people know around 5.30 ish :/ cant bare another week of waiting though if that is the case! xxx
Reply 159
I have just spoken to th admin team at hope, they said Monday we will get an email as the tutors are still deciding. Good luck am so nervous ! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending