The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizzy93
I've applied to Sunderland to do Accounting & Finance.
Just waiting for the decision now :smile:

I'm applying here to do accounting as well :smile:, my referee will (FINALLY) send my application in tomorrow! Confirming them as my first choice as well since I've lived in this region and attended Sunderland AFC games for years now!

Heard back from them yet? Just to know where I stand
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 21
I've applied to Sunderland for Art & Design :smile:
UCAS been gone since early October and still no reply. Although I've heard Art courses are usually last to give interviews/offers.
Fingers crossed I get an offer soon :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Sandeep G
start of november too

ooh okay.. hmm :frown:

Original post by 7586
I've applied for biomed on 1st of December.. Haven't heard anything yet :/

They need to hurry up and give offers :frown:
Reply 23
Original post by daksh
ooh okay.. hmm :frown:

They need to hurry up and give offers :frown:

I know! :angry:

Btw is your course at the uni or college? I've applied for the biomed route p 1 year course & recently found out its at the college! :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by 7586
I know! :angry:

Btw is your course at the uni or college? I've applied for the biomed route p 1 year course & recently found out its at the college! :frown:

arrr :/ sad times! cant yu change it? Yeah i think its the uni
Original post by roadkillzebra
Still haven't received my offer. :frown:

I feel your pain -.-
Original post by mitchell-stork
I feel your pain -.-

I got one back yesterday :smile:
Anyone received decisions for Computing (BSc) yet? I've been waiting since early December (I forget exactly when)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by roadkillzebra
I got one back yesterday :smile:

Awesome :smile: Well, its alright for some! Still waiting :frown:
I heard back from them about 5 days after I sent mine off, they offered me an Interview for Drama.
Its not until March 8th though which I think is late plus after that it could take a week for them to make a decision.
Reply 30
Original post by accountant-future
I'm applying here to do accounting as well :smile:, my referee will (FINALLY) send my application in tomorrow! Confirming them as my first choice as well since I've lived in this region and attended Sunderland AFC games for years now!

Heard back from them yet? Just to know where I stand

Ooh okay :smile: I haven't heard back from them yet, I applied in late November. I have had 3 conditional offers so far.

Good luck with it!
Original post by lizzy93
Ooh okay :smile: I haven't heard back from them yet, I applied in late November. I have had 3 conditional offers so far.

Good luck with it!

Thank you :smile: & ahh congrats! So is Sunderland uni your first choice?
Original post by anonystudent
Anyone received decisions for Computing (BSc) yet? I've been waiting since early December (I forget exactly when)

Received a conditional offer today! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Thank you :smile: & ahh congrats! So is Sunderland uni your first choice?

Thank you! I don't know, I'm finding it really difficult to choose my favourite, haha. Is it yours? :smile:
Original post by lizzy93
Thank you! I don't know, I'm finding it really difficult to choose my favourite, haha. Is it yours? :smile:

Welcome! I'm still waiting for my first reply :rolleyes:

& Yeah it is :smile: was impressed with the facilities and people there, gonna live in the accommodation too :smile:
Reply 35
Welcome! I'm still waiting for my first reply :rolleyes:

& Yeah it is :smile: was impressed with the facilities and people there, gonna live in the accommodation too :smile:

Ah that's great :smile: I didn't manage to go for an open day there, but i'm still hoping to go there to see it before I make my decision :smile:
Reply 36
I received an offer for MFL (French) and MFL (ab initio Spanish) yesterday of 260 UCAS points! I sent my application off at the beginning of December :smile:
Anyone else applied for German with Business Management or Accountancy?
Reply 38
I'm probably worrying for no reason (as my girlfriend keeps saying) I've apples for secondary school teaching in ict and and ict diploma at sunderland but heard nothing back. Anyone had a reply from either course?
Reply 39
Anyone heard from art courses yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending