I've applied for pharmacy :smile:

yey :biggrin: ! where you staying?!
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by asaaal
yey :biggrin: ! where you staying?!

Havent sorted accomodation out yet but hopefully Scotia Quay or Pann's bank. Where are you staying?
Reply 102
Original post by charb16
Havent sorted accomodation out yet but hopefully Scotia Quay or Pann's bank. Where are you staying?

The Forge :-)
Reply 103
Original post by charb16
I want to stay at Scotia Quay so I applied online putting Scotia Quay, Panns bank and the Clanny house (just because you had to put 3) and they replied back to me with an offer from Clanny house which I really would rather not stay in. Does this mean there's no rooms left in Scotia Quay or Pann's bank? Is anyone else in this situation? What happens if I decline the offer will they offer somewhere else?

It means that they don't have any rooms left for the type of room you selected in Scotia Quay or Panns Bank. For example if you chose the standard ensuite room for both then they have no standard ensuite rooms left in those halls. If you decline the offer they won't offer somewhere else, however you could try applying seperately at The Forge or renting a place privately (e.g. a student house).
Anyone staying at The Forge? What flat/floor?
I'm finishing my final undergraduate year at U of S and staying on to do my MSc. I can highly rate the university, second to none. Good luck with your applications, fingers crossed for you:smile:
Original post by charb16
Anyone staying at The Forge? What flat/floor?

I am! Block 1, flat 1. How about you? :smile:
Original post by asaaal
The Forge :-)

Which flat?
Original post by emilydennis
I am! Block 1, flat 1. How about you? :smile:

Block 1, Flat 6. I can't wait, it looks really nice there!
Reply 109
I still waiting for my reference to get to Ucas from a former college tutor and then i can pay the apply fees and hopefully get to Sunderland uni. I only applied this weekend so hopefully it's not too late!
Original post by charb16
Block 1, Flat 6. I can't wait, it looks really nice there!

Me neither :biggrin: the only thing I'm worried about is that the livingroom bit looks quite uncomfortable! :s-smilie:
Original post by charb16
I want to stay at Scotia Quay so I applied online putting Scotia Quay, Panns bank and the Clanny house (just because you had to put 3) and they replied back to me with an offer from Clanny house which I really would rather not stay in. Does this mean there's no rooms left in Scotia Quay or Pann's bank? Is anyone else in this situation? What happens if I decline the offer will they offer somewhere else?

Hi, It's probably too Late Buut. When i first applied for accommodation i was offered Clanny however i was on holiday so missed the deadline so the contract expired therefore i had to re-apply and i got Panns Bank which i wanted more :biggrin: So don't give up but weight up whether its worth risking applying again :smile: <3
I'll be moving in maybe 4 days before Uni starts.. possibly a week. I have accommodation in Panns Bank for September.
Panns bank anyone? :biggrin:
Anyone else in Scotia Quay?
Reply 115
Original post by Hannahp2401
Last year I didn't get my offer from Sunderland till around March/april time,
don't worry about it :smile:

Did you stay in student accommodation? If so can you remember what time you could move in from, e.g. was it from 9am or from 10am etc? Also which halls was that for?
Original post by Bekkah321
I'll be moving in maybe 4 days before Uni starts.. possibly a week. I have accommodation in Panns Bank for September.

So are you not going to freshers? Or do you mean 4 days before then?
Original post by charb16
So are you not going to freshers? Or do you mean 4 days before then?

I actually never thought of that! When is freshers?
I don't think i'll be moving in anything like two weeks early or anything because i'm coming over from Belfast
Original post by Bekkah321
I actually never thought of that! When is freshers?
I don't think i'll be moving in anything like two weeks early or anything because i'm coming over from Belfast

I'm not sure actually, I haven't heard anything form Sunderland since i firmed them but hopefully we'll find out soon :smile:
Original post by charb16
I'm not sure actually, I haven't heard anything form Sunderland since i firmed them but hopefully we'll find out soon :smile:

I would have said same but I got a letter from them today! Apparently my course starts on September 5th! I think freshers is more towards mid-September? I think i'll be safe enough either way! I firmed them too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending