The Student Room Group

Weird Things Your Pets Do

Scroll to see replies

Sometimes when we put a cricket in for our crested gecko, it will walk up to the cricket and start licking it's face but won't eat it, and the cricket is too petrified to move. It's the funniest and cutest thing ever. This isn't really weird but it will also lick baby food off your finger which is just adorable.
My dog has a habit of running into the pond and looking shocked when she falls in :lol: she does it everyday and everyday she is as shocked that it is there :lolwut:

She also likes to prance around in front of one of the wall mirrors in the bedrooms and bathroom, such a diva :lol:
Reply 122
One of my dogs just stares at you, yawns, and then barks continuously until you hug her or give her a treat.

One of my other dogs is obssessed with tennis balls (I've had several generations of dogs but none have really been into them), and one of my other dogs stares at you if there's food, waggles her tail, and then chases you around the house to while growling and then pulls you around by biting your hand. My dogs are nutters.
Reply 123
IMGP5852.jpg

Trying to eat my glasses. Or jumping me from different sides to start a fight. Or eating the tiny hairs from my arms.
In my old house, the hall upstairs was connected to a bedroom, to a shared bathroom and to another bedroom so you could walk round in a massive circle. If we had a ball and threw it for my dog upstairs, he'd fetch it and bring it back to you but then run off round the rooms in a circle a couple times. It's not even like I'd pretend to have thrown the ball again or anything, he'd just carry on running round for no reason. Bless him, I love that dog!
Both of my kittens play fetch. :lolwut:
Reply 127
My border collie does some funny things:

1) Has an obsession with socks.
2) Every so often has a mad 5 minutes where he scampers up and down the hallway.
3) Howls at the ringing phone.
4) Sits on my boyfriend whilst he's sitting on the sofa (I have no idea why).
5) Joins in and jumps up when people hug or embrace in the house.
6) Goes crazy at the hosepipe.
7) Loves eating soap suds.
8) Runs at the TV when there's an animal on it before looking behind the TV.

Having said all of this he's a ridiculously intelligent dog.
Reply 128
My cat will meow at the cupboard where the food is regardless of there being food in his bowl... he won't eat it until you swirl the food about a bit with your finger and he goes for it lol.
Reply 129
Original post by hanasoph
My border collie does some funny things:

1) Has an obsession with socks.
2) Every so often has a mad 5 minutes where he scampers up and down the hallway.
3) Howls at the ringing phone.
4) Sits on my boyfriend whilst he's sitting on the sofa (I have no idea why).
5) Joins in and jumps up when people hug or embrace in the house.
6) Goes crazy at the hosepipe.
7) Loves eating soap suds.
8) Runs at the TV when there's an animal on it before looking behind the TV.

Having said all of this he's a ridiculously intelligent dog.

My collie sits on my lap too, usually I won't mind but he is a heavy dog! haha.
My cat chaps the window when he wants in! My other cat well she runs up jumps on you and hugs you when she wants feed. Its sore when she digs her claws in lol and you have no t shirt on
Whenever I feed my terrapin my cat comes along and tries to eat the terrapin food before my terrapin can... :/

Quick Reply

Latest