The Student Room Group

This Guy i met on facebook, who is prepared to do anything for me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
ok well he is prepared to come around to my area, so rather then me going to meet him, what if he comes to meet me, would you still consider that to be dangerous?

Yes. You have NO IDEA who he is, he could well come into your house and knife you and your family to death. You just don't know.

Its incredible that you think you know him, when all you have done is talked online. He could literally be ANYONE. Sorry to give horrible examples, but it's true. If you had any sense at all, you'd just delete him and forget about it.
Reply 41
I don't know, but am begining to fall in love with him. What shall i do now? I don't think am scared oh him anymore, probably because i've been chatting to him alot and he told me everything, so am alright now i think, but still i will take extra precuations. :smile:

This is where the troll fails :/
ok well he is prepared to come around to my area, so rather then me going to meet him, what if he comes to meet me, would you still consider that to be dangerous?

I'm actually scared for you OP. It's amazing how I'm more afraid for YOUR own life than you are. :rolleyes:

And I am pleading with you here, don't meet up with the guy, don't you watch the news, it's girls like you that end up getting raped and killed. So tell me, if I asked you to meet up somewhere in exchange for a training contract, would you do it?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 43
oh thanks cheers :smile:

welcome and tell me when you get raped yeah

:wink: loool
Reply 44
Is this serious? If it is, you really need to avoid this person- whatever he has told you that he has 'suffered', his behaviour at the beginning was quite strange and very needy. I feel like you are getting drawn into something that you will regret later on. you know that this is not the way people normally get training contracts- or the way people normally meet each other before having a relationship. This really isn't good, I hope it's not serious.
Reply 45
Rape party! :biggrin:
Reply 46
OK i'll meet him outside police station, i hope that would work out well, lollllllllllllllllllllllll
Reply 47
Original post by Nephilim
Rape party! :biggrin:

noooooooooooooo
I just wanna stay pure and clean
am virgin and wanna stay virign until i don't get married. :angry:
Reply 48
The guy is willing to pay for my LPC as well. just look at that, amazing, my life is just sorted. :biggrin:
but am extremely scared to meet up. :?
well i have to make a final decision soon obviously.
Reply 49
Watch 'Megans missing' and i think you'll know what to do :rolleyes:
Reply 50
I've just watched "magan is missing" omg am not gonna meet up, NEVER and EVER, I've made my mind up.

Am not stupid, if i can't get a training contract, then there are 100 of other jobs, its better to get a job rather than to put yourself on risk. But am not sure whether to delete him from my fb. but i won't meet up. Never!!
I've understood everything
Thank you so much everyone for everything honestly. Thank you
:smile:
Reply 51
may i ask how old you are OP, just bloody insane to even consider meeting a dude you don't know!
Original post by precious7
may i ask how old you are OP, just bloody insane to even consider meeting a dude you don't know!

How do you think people get to know people if they never meet people they don't know? :s-smilie:

Though of course the OP in this situation is an idiot.
Reply 53
Original post by precious7

why??
why??

cos your coming across as a 12 year old who doesnt know the dangers and cant recognise the signs probably.
Reply 55
Original post by moonlight86
cos your coming across as a 12 year old who doesnt know the dangers and cant recognise the signs probably.

yeh because I've got alot of problems in my family, if u were on my place, u would have done the same maybe.
anyway i think u havent read my previous post, i clearly said i will not meet up.
yeh because I've got alot of problems in my family, if u were on my place, u would have done the same maybe.
anyway i think u havent read my previous post, i clearly said i will not meet up.

Well actually i have had a lot of problems but with the help of the doctors i am not goin to let it rule my life. And I wouldnt ever meet anyone who talked to me like that guy talked to you. And i have read it, just astounded how a 21 year old cant see it. My cousin is 21 and i showed her your thread and even she cant understand why you would even think about meeting him. Just sayin'
I highly doubt he could get you a TC.

Even if he turns out not to be a raging sexual predator, the chances are that he could only put a good word in for you. I do not know about TCs, but pupillages must be allocated using a fair system. The idea is that one cannot rely on contacts alone.

If the solicitor profession is anything like the bar, I would rate the chances of him living up to his promises as zero.
Reply 58
I call troll, how stupid can someone get?
Reply 59
You do law and yet you don't have any common sense to tell that this guy is grooming you? Therefore to me, you kind of sound like a troll, sorry :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending