The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 10 P2 help

Hi,
I'm a bit confuse with p2 I'm suppose to explain how different market research methods have been used to make marketing decision within a selected situation or business. I do have an idea of what I'm suppose to do, but I just don't know how to start it.
Reply 1
Original post by Tamara165
Hi,
I'm a bit confuse with p2 I'm suppose to explain how different market research methods have been used to make marketing decision within a selected situation or business. I do have an idea of what I'm suppose to do, but I just don't know how to start it.

for example online retailers use email or electronic marketing, via email promotion or allowing customers to open personal accounts where they can access discounts, share partner websites and send them emails for seasonal promotion such as christmas

or

how gas and telecoms giants outsource their work to marketing agencies. These agencies use door to door sales or cold calling via telephone or leafleting distribution, again these are focused onto socio - economic areas that do ot hae much disposable income, e.g. an internet provider may have data about a locw income area and may want to target such an area with promotion of say reduced costs....

honestly

ps, i hope i have given some useful info, if not ignore me lol
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply eventhough I no longer need it, but I hope your information can help someone else who might be confuse about the same topic as I was and that they may find your information useful. Thanks again. :smile:
Reply 3
I'm confused as to how I set out my Unit 10 P2? Could you please help me? :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Kay what do you need help with?
Reply 5
aids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending