The Student Room Group

Lost 93lbs (Before + after pics!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good Work!
Note to self - best way of gaining rep on tsr is massive weight loss (although I could just put on a load of weight and switch the before/after photos)...

I joke, great achievement :smile:
Big congratulations! You're looking fantastic, keep up the good work. :smile:
Reply 23
Well done xoxAngel_Kxox! You should be damn proud of that. You look brilliant!
Well done :biggrin:
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
FTR, I think you're pretty in both photos :smile: but well done on losing the weight! How long has it taken you to get this far? I'm a bit bigger now than you are in that photo and I'm aiming to get down to a size 18 for my holiday in June and eventually to be a 16 (I have massive hips and shoulders and wouldn't look right any smaller than this!) It's slow, but it's happening :smile: xx

The before was on New Year's Day this year, and the "after" was two weeks ago. Good luck with your loss! I hope you get where you want to be xx

Original post by caaakeeey
Note to self - best way of gaining rep on tsr is massive weight loss (although I could just put on a load of weight and switch the before/after photos)...

I joke, great achievement :smile:

Ha ha that sounds like a much better idea, mmm cake! Although I never imagined I'd get so much rep lol I only posted it because I know how horrible it is to feel as though you're struggling and nobody knows how you feel. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who PM me asking for help/advice, the more people who see success stories the better as it really helps them to realise that they can do it too! :biggrin:.
Well done! you look better.
ive said it before and i'll say it again, you look great
Reply 28
You look excellent!
Reply 29
Well done you and you have every right to show it off. I like this more so as there is no diet fads, its just plain and simple common sense, cut out the junk and excersise you must feel so proud, hell you will be able to start your own classes. How long did it take you to hit this target
Original post by Daryn
Well done you and you have every right to show it off. I like this more so as there is no diet fads, its just plain and simple common sense, cut out the junk and excersise you must feel so proud, hell you will be able to start your own classes. How long did it take you to hit this target

Thank you :-).

There's 10 months between those photos. It's slowed down a lot in the past three months though, I plan to start Zumba classes to try and kick start it a little bit :biggrin:.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 31
Congrats! :smile:
well done, that's amazing :smile:
Well done! Can't believe anyone would call you ugly either - you look great! Hope you feel happy with what you've achieved - you really should do.
Reply 34
Gosh! You look so different! Massive high-5 from me :smile:
Reply 35
Well done OP :hugs:
Reply 36
You've done well. Enjoy it.
Well done you! :awesome:

You look fantastic!
Reply 38
You don't look ugly :redface:
Wow, really good results.
This had mtoivated me to get off TSR and bin my jaffa cakes