The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey 2012 Applicants Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ohhaiikim
Thanks, the tests weren't bad, but the interview seemed to have gone worse the others :frown:

:frown: I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think. (: I always think things like exams and interviews were much worse than they actually were. :frown:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Got conditional offer today on my UCAS track but I don't know what the conditions are yet - oh well still really happy!

Edit: never mind worked out how to see the conditions.

My conditions are BTEC H&SC: DDM and GCSE Science grade: C.
(edited 12 years ago)
to those who went to the maths UCAS day, how did it go? has anyone heard anything about offers?
Hi :smile:

Has anyone applied to do Theatre Studies this year? I got an acknowledgement yesterday but I just wondering how long it has taken for people to receieve offers/what grades they got for their offers, etc. :smile:
I got an interview for Midwifery in my inbox today, can't wait to visit in January :smile:
i got an offer today :smile:...i had an interview today and they told me theyre offering me a place :smile:
Original post by brogan7812
I got an interview for Midwifery in my inbox today, can't wait to visit in January :smile:

Big congrats on getting an interview for Midwifery! I know a few people in my class who are trying to get into it and I understand that it's really competitive.

Good luck with your interview! If it's anything like my Nursing interview then you really have nothing to fear because they're really nice and make you feel at ease.
Original post by KingGoonIan
Big congrats on getting an interview for Midwifery! I know a few people in my class who are trying to get into it and I understand that it's really competitive.

Good luck with your interview! If it's anything like my Nursing interview then you really have nothing to fear because they're really nice and make you feel at ease.

Oh that's good to know, I'm a little worried because it's asking for the hightest grades of all my choices with AAB-ABB :frown:
Original post by brogan7812
Oh that's good to know, I'm a little worried because it's asking for the hightest grades of all my choices with AAB-ABB :frown:

They asked the highest grades out of all my choices too yet I got an offer from them and two other rejections so far.
Offer for Film Studies ABB :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by iona.carys
:frown: I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think. (: I always think things like exams and interviews were much worse than they actually were. :frown:

It was and it was confirmed on how bad it was yesterday. So gutted.
Reply 91
Got on offer today for Economics! AAB :biggrin:
I've got a conditional offer to do mental health nursing at Surrey! :smile: anyone else? x
Original post by Catherine:)
I've got a conditional offer to do mental health nursing at Surrey! :smile: anyone else? x

I got a conditional for Adult Nursing, not exactly the same but we may share some lectures. :wink:
Yay, that's cool! So is Surrey your first choice then? x
Reply 95
Hi all,
I've only used 4 spaces on my UCAS application and then stumbled across Surrey on a course search... Is it worth adding it to my choices? I haven't visited, so can anyone who has let me know what it's like?
Original post by Catherine:)
Yay, that's cool! So is Surrey your first choice then? x

Whey aye man!

Love the place.

You?
Original post by codle
Hi all,
I've only used 4 spaces on my UCAS application and then stumbled across Surrey on a course search... Is it worth adding it to my choices? I haven't visited, so can anyone who has let me know what it's like?

See my post above :P
Reply 98
Hi, I've got an interview for Nursing at Surrey and was wondering what other people's experiences were and also any help/ recommendations for a current health topic to revise! Really want to get in so any advice will be gratefully received, thank you!,

Good luck to all with interviews and those waiting to hear back from uni's
Reply 99
Conditional offer for Mech Eng :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending