The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think many males would find it exciting.
Reply 2
So long as they stay faithful, it shouldnt be a problem.

--------------

galadriel100
I think many males would find it exciting.

Possibly.
My boyfriend doesn't feel threatened by me being a bisexual. Neither was my last boyfriend. Infact my last boyfriend loved it as I would talk about girls with him and my boyfriend now is loving it aswell for the same reason and other reasons aswell. Not many guys mind as long as you make it clear you are with them and no one else.
johnnysgirl
Would men feel threatened (or something along those lines) if their girlfriend was bisexual? I mean, is it no different to being straight in terms of if she was faithful to you and stuff? Just wondering..

My man says he doesn't mind if I kiss girls as they're not a threat to him. I think he means he knows it's unlikely to turn into a relationship and they won't steal me from him! It's quite fun discussing who is fit - sometimes our tastes are the same and he's like, 'ooh you should see if you can pull her,' on a night out clubbing!
However, at work I was talking to some of the guys who had witnessed some bloke going mad at finding his girlfriend with another girl. I asked them if they'd be mad like the guy and they said they would be! So I guess it all depends on personality and the relationship.
Reply 5
ya my boyfriend doesnt ind if i kiss girls, but he3 would definately if i kissed guys. or if i continually kissed the same girl, it might be a little bit weird. but im not bisexual so you know.
3 some?
Reply 7
My bf is an asshole about it. He feels threatened if im near girls he think im going to go off with them. But thats cus hes an insecure freek.
Reply 8
johnnysgirl
Would men feel threatened (or something along those lines) if their girlfriend was bisexual? I mean, is it no different to being straight in terms of if she was faithful to you and stuff? Just wondering..

Personally I would feel uncomfortable of the idea.
Reply 9
I wouldnt go out with them

Just gives them double the chance to cheat.
Reply 10
My boyfriend and I are actually in an interesting situation of both being bisexual, but its never particularly bothered us because we worked out very early on that faithfulness is to one person alone, regardless of their sex. Its nice not to have to worry about it. I know he won't be kissing any boys and he knows I won't be kissing any girls while we're together.
Reply 11
Um, I wouldn't mind- be pretty sexy really- just as long as it wasn't serious- sure she could sleep with them or whatever- I don't see the virtue in preventing things- you only live once- BUT, I'd feel angered if she slept with another bloke- I'd probably want to kill him then :mad: .
Reply 12
rich_
Um, I wouldn't mind- be pretty sexy really- just as long as it wasn't serious- sure she could sleep with them or whatever- I don't see the virtue in preventing things- you only live once- BUT, I'd feel angered if she slept with another bloke- I'd probably want to kill him then :mad: .

But cheating is cheating!
My take on my sexuality has always been that it allows you, to a certain extent, to look past the exterior and focus on the person themselves, whether they're male or female. So if I sleep with a man or a woman, thats still equally cheating.
Reply 13
Catski
But cheating is cheating!
My take on my sexuality has always been that it allows you, to a certain extent, to look past the exterior and focus on the person themselves, whether they're male or female. So if I sleep with a man or a woman, thats still equally cheating.

Yes, I totally agree with that point. My bf goes on about how hot it would be if I was with another girl but gets insecure if he sees me hugging another bloke....thinks its just the two lots of everything female syndrome that springs into his horny little mind, not the cheating aspect!
Reply 14
johnnysgirl
Would men feel threatened (or something along those lines) if their girlfriend was bisexual?

i wouldnt feel threatened because i wouldnt have a bisexual girlfriend.
Reply 15
If my girlfriend was going to cheat on me i would rather it was with a girl than me, that way i could call her a dyke and stuff.
johnnysgirl

I'm not exactly sure whether I'm bisexual or not...but I don't seem to actually mind displays of affection from girls like rubbing up against me or something. heh. but anyway, I told my boyfriend about it and he thought it was fantastically cool to have a bisexual girlfriend .ahhahaha
johnnysgirl

It wouldn't bother me at all. Like you said, as long as she's faithgul, etc, then it really doesn't matter.
Reply 18
Almost every girl I've ever dated has been bi, and the one that wasn't kissed a girl in my presence (she did ask me if it was ok first though). I think it's more that I'm attracted to girls who are open about things, though I found out they were bi while we were dating.
Reply 19
i think some guys would, but you will need to reasure them.