Reply 1
Original post by jesusofsuburbia
I'll start:

Rafael Nadal
Cristiano Ronaldo
Cameron Diaz
Kate Moss

how does that work exactly lol
Actually all at the moment. Cristiano Ronaldo used to be hot like, 7 years ago but not anymore

EDIT: Come on, Cristiano Ronaldo is pretty damn ugly now. Not sure why the negs...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bad8oy
how does that work exactly lol

edited OP
Reply 4
Original post by jesusofsuburbia
edited OP

ye but people find them attractive lol
Reply 5
Original post by bad8oy
ye but people find them attractive lol

Which is the point of this post...

Have to agree with Ronaldo, those images of him in speedos an uber tanned. Not good.
Reply 6
Original post by FallenMan
Which is the point of this post...

Have to agree with Ronaldo, those images of him in speedos an uber tanned. Not good.

oh ok
Robert Pattison.
Taylor Launtner (or any of the other Twilight blokes)
Christiano Ronaldo.

Erm... I basically disagree with most of the typical teenage girl crushes, really.
Reply 8
rihanna
Reply 9
Original post by Rami101
rihanna

Nah!

Megan Fox.
Johnny Depp, Jenifer Aniston
Reply 11
Megan Fox
Reply 12
I don't think she's ugly, not at all, but I also don't get the huge hype about her - Beyonce

Too many people say she's the "most beautiful woman" alive :confused: She's pretty, but not that pretty! Am I missing something :s-smilie:
Megan Fox
She's definitely sexy, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. Botox injections in her lips (I think it's been toned down now) and her cheeks / forehead and she's barely hit her mid twenties..?
Jennifer Aniston also. Her face is not v. symmetrical and she dresses too young for her age imo.
Reply 14
Every boney model with the "I'm better than everyone" look. Or the "I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here" look.

Oh look, there go a few now.

P.s. Of course I'm jealous. I'mma go eat some cake.
Katy Perry (a very plain jane)
Reply 16
Lea Michelle from Glee and Liz Hurley
Reply 17
Original post by tite23
I don't think she's ugly, not at all, but I also don't get the huge hype about her - Beyonce

Too many people say she's the "most beautiful woman" alive :confused: She's pretty, but not that pretty! Am I missing something :s-smilie:

Shes my classic example of beauty.
Pippa Middleton.

What's all that about? :s-smilie:

AND i'm probably going to get negged for this but RIHANNA, i'd class her as 'sexy' like she oozes sex appeal, but I find her quite average looking.
(edited 12 years ago)
everyone from the saturdays (i think that's their band name)

Latest