The Student Room Group

Glasgow School of Art, GSA 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Anybody from Fine Art Photography know if there are any materials that we need to start, eg basic DSLR, 35mm, USB etc?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 521
I'm studying painting and printmaking and I'm staying at OSH! I'm sharing a room there so if anyone else is sharing let me know :smile:
This thread is really dying. If anyone flew into the country and is still lookin for a place to stay contact me. I know a couple other people that are still looking, but it's now or never otherwise all the nice places will be taken. My email is [email protected]
It's been ages since I checked this thread but in case anyone checks again soon- studying Fine Art Photography, staying at Old School House, here is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/avisphoenix (or search Zoeyy Papiz).
I'm moving in tomorrow!
Reply 524
Original post by golden_years
It's been ages since I checked this thread but in case anyone checks again soon- studying Fine Art Photography, staying at Old School House, here is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/avisphoenix (or search Zoeyy Papiz).
I'm moving in tomorrow!

hey everybody who does fine art photography at gsa....I wanted to ask you for your impressions after the first weeks? what are the courses like? how many are you? do you like it so far??? any comments are welcome (I am thinking of applying for next year, so that's why I want to know :wink:
thanks!!!
Reply 525
I'm applying to illustration. communication design at ECA and GSA this year. Is there any advice you wish you had had this time last year? Any tips you can pass on to me? I'd really appreciate it seeing as I've got my GSA interview next week! Eek!
Reply 526
Original post by caiitlinz
Hey, if anyone needs any advice on applying/portfolio/interview for Digital Culture at GSA, gimme a shout. I decided not to go there but I got an unconditional last year so I may be able to be a bit of help c:

Hello,

I have an interview for digital culture on friday and I'm totally panicking about it (especially the bit about the creative exercise that they get you involved with!)...I did a search and came across you post....I know it's quite some time ago that you had your interview...but any advice or tips would be much appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by artchic
Hello,

I have an interview for digital culture on friday and I'm totally panicking about it (especially the bit about the creative exercise that they get you involved with!)...I did a search and came across you post....I know it's quite some time ago that you had your interview...but any advice or tips would be much appreciated!! :smile:

Thanks!

Hey, I didn't have to do anything like that, it was just a normal portfolio interview. They must have changed it. Best of luck, though!
Reply 528
Original post by caiitlinz
Hey, I didn't have to do anything like that, it was just a normal portfolio interview. They must have changed it. Best of luck, though!

Thanks! Had my interview yesterday and it went well...turns out the creative exercise was nothing to fear! Just something to help us pass the time whilst we were waiting to be interviewed :-)

Hope all is going well with your course!

Quick Reply

Latest