The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm hoping to know by the end of this week... waiting for a decision after interview. (Applied for English Literature)

If they accept me it will definitely be my first choice tho :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
i had interview to do law, it was sooo friggin easy unbeliebale how do u think u done on interview?

you will be fine
they dont interview unless they considering to make an offer

sunnnyyyyyxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 3
I rejected me offer at warwick for chemistry
Reply 4
i rejected my warwick offer for television studies
Reply 5
Rejected my offer for Maths. Well hard it was anyway.
Reply 6
ZJuwelH
Rejected my offer for Maths. Well hard it was anyway.

My friend rejected an offer of maths at warwick, but only cos he wanted to go to cambridge and warwick had too high grades for his insurence
Reply 7
cobra01977
My friend rejected an offer of maths at warwick, but only cos he wanted to go to cambridge and warwick had too high grades for his insurence

Who do they think they are with their Olympic offers :rolleyes:

Manchester want AA baby!
Reply 8
ZJuwelH
Who do they think they are with their Olympic offers :rolleyes:

Manchester want AA baby!

I got an offer of BBB for chem at warwick :rolleyes: , not all thier offers are high
Reply 9
i got ABB :biggrin:
Acid_Rain
I'm hoping to know by the end of this week... waiting for a decision after interview. (Applied for English Literature)

If they accept me it will definitely be my first choice tho :smile:

why would it be your first choice? i am thinking of going, offer BBB
Reply 11
italianmark
why would it be your first choice? i am thinking of going, offer BBB

Um, several reasons....
# Good location (far enough for independence but not too far)
# Like the idea of a campus-based uni
# Great facilities (arts centre/ SU)
# Really like the look of the course
# Achievable offer (AAB)

Though if they reject me I already have an offer from York, which supposedly has an even better rep for English.
Warwick has an indoor climbing centre!

J.
Sunnyt
I have been offered a unconditional offer at Warwick to Law, am well chuffed!!!!!, anyone else going there??????????

Sunny

I got an offer from Warwick for law... But i got an easier one from Bristol so I think i'm going there. stil waiting for nottingham to reply and if i do get an offer (fingers crossed!!) i'm going to go thru hell deciding between the three! expect to see me askin for advice in a new thread!!!
stressed_:x
I got an offer from Warwick for law... But i got an easier one from Bristol so I think i'm going there. stil waiting for nottingham to reply and if i do get an offer (fingers crossed!!) i'm going to go thru hell deciding between the three! expect to see me askin for advice in a new thread!!!

Hehe I was in quite the same boat a few weeks back.. Durham, Nottingham or Warwick! But in the end, I fell in love with Durham :smile: and unless I change my fickle mind, I'll probably end up there next year.
Reply 15
hey hey, I got an unconditional offer for physics at Warwick on 2/02 through the UCAS Tracker but I didn´t receive any mail yet. Is this normal? I also wrote an email to the undergrad admissions office regarding a visit I wanted to undertake but they didn´t reply since a week now!!! I am slightly pissed off, compared to other unis like UCL who bomb you with cool material when you get an offer and are glad to arrange visits... disappointing, what do you think?
Reply 16
I got an AAB offer last week.
Reply 17
Adhsur
I got an AAB offer last week.

for law? u thinkin of going there?
Reply 18
ben2111
hey hey, I got an unconditional offer for physics at Warwick on 2/02 through the UCAS Tracker but I didn´t receive any mail yet. Is this normal? I also wrote an email to the undergrad admissions office regarding a visit I wanted to undertake but they didn´t reply since a week now!!! I am slightly pissed off, compared to other unis like UCL who bomb you with cool material when you get an offer and are glad to arrange visits... disappointing, what do you think?

Yes its normal, my offer was online ages before i got a letter, and if you emailed the general admissions office u emiled thw ron g place, you sould email the particular subjects admissions tutor.
ben2111

Patience, my agitated friend. Don't worry, they'll contact you soon...

J.

Latest