The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Anyone applied to Staffordhire Uni?

Has anyone applied to staffordshire uni? if so have u heard back from them and if u did how long did it take? Any biology applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Ive applied for psychology sent off application early october no news
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by xfallen_x_angelx
Ive applied for psychology sent off application early october no news

No acknowledgements either???
Reply 3
I've also applied for Psychology, no news yet though. D:
I've applied for forensic investigation... finally got it sent off on the 17th, so yesterday... hoping for atleast some sort of offer :smile: ...the waiting begins :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by caycemarieeh.
I've applied for forensic investigation... finally got it sent off on the 17th, so yesterday... hoping for atleast some sort of offer :smile: ...the waiting begins :frown:

Ehmm....
Isn't the 17th today?
Reply 6
I think Staffordshire might be one of those unis who waits until jan 15th. Where else have you all applied to?
Original post by anna11
Ehmm....
Isn't the 17th today?

sorry :s-smilie: meant the 16th :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by caycemarieeh.
sorry :s-smilie: meant the 16th :smile:

:biggrin: I know, just joking.:smile:
i think i had confirmation that application was recieved
Reply 10
Original post by anna11
Has anyone applied to staffordshire uni? if so have u heard back from them and if u did how long did it take? Any biology applicants?

I applied for paramedic science back in October and just had my interview today.
Reply 11
i applied to do media (film) production but haven't heard a thing
Reply 12
Original post by f0rbesy
I applied for paramedic science back in October and just had my interview today.

how did it go?
Reply 13
My parents work at Staffs Uni, so this is the only reason I have info on this.
Last year they did 'gathered field' (waiting until the January deadline for all applicants until making offers)
Apparently this year they might be doing the same, dependent on the course. So I'm guessing if you applied between October and January, you will probably have to wait now. I hope that was helpful...
Original post by k8rhcp
My parents work at Staffs Uni, so this is the only reason I have info on this.
Last year they did 'gathered field' (waiting until the January deadline for all applicants until making offers)
Apparently this year they might be doing the same, dependent on the course. So I'm guessing if you applied between October and January, you will probably have to wait now. I hope that was helpful...

thanks well atleast we can now asume that staffordshire won't reply until january
Reply 15
I've applied for Sports Journalism. Haven't had anything.
Reply 16
I Applied for Film Production Technology last week and i've not had a conformation they have my application. its so awful waiting for replys
Reply 17
I applied to staffordshire, no reply so far...I'm prepared to wait, as I've already received 2 other replys from other Uni choices...
Reply 18
Optimistically applied for Sociology :smile:
Reply 19
I've applied to do Law and Criminology, but haven't heard anything from them yet.....i wish they would do their offers soon, as they are the only uni i am waiting to hear back from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending