The Student Room Group

Boob Issue

Ok Im tiny...around 5'2 with a petite body but at the same time I have HUGE boobs that are very wrong for my body and size. I feel very ill-proportioned and its getting me soooo down. Tops that shud fit me dont beacuse of the boobs and its just getting plain annoying.....Also do guys actually like this kind of body??? I wudnt if I were a guy :frown:

Sorry Im just ranting...just need to get rid of my blues.......

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know give me some of your boobs and then we will both be happy!

At the end of the day, people should like you for who you are and not for what your boobs are like! If they do care about what your boobs are like then they are not worth it.

However, if they really do bother you, and/or are causing you physical pain then maybe you could get a breast reduction? My friend had one last year as her boobs caused her a lot of pain and she feels a lot better about herself.
If on the other hand you are only worried about them because of how men will react then just don't let it bother you! No one is perfect - we all have our flaws - just concentrate on the good things!
Reply 2
There's not much I can do or say rather than I'm happy I'm not a girl.
Reply 3
depends on BF %. Slender girls with curvy figures look great to me. What doesn't look great to me is a girl having big boobs because she's well, fat. I'm sure you look great.
Reply 4
I have that top-heavy problem, I'm a 34GG up top but completely flat in the bottom department. www.bravissimo.com has been a life saver, they do, well I was going to say pretty but let's face it nothing that size is pretty, prettier bras that offer good support up to a J cup. I looked into breast reduction and would still consider it to be an option for the future but not right now as the operation looks horrific, (including the removal of, re-sizing of and re-attachment of nipples, and leaving very visible scarring), my breasts don't give me enough back pain to justify reduction, and I'm too young for that kind of op. Lastly, don't let them get you down too much, mine used to and still do, for this reason I generally avoid clothes shopping as I end up in tears because nothing fits right, instead I have an immense amount of shoes! :biggrin: I've come to accept my melons as part of me and my bouncy personality :p:
Reply 5
Oh, and vis a vis guys and big boobs, I don't know how old you are or when you developed, but I found it difficult growing up with big boobs. When I was 14/15/16 I got hardly any male attention, and what I did get was wolf-whistles from pervy 40 yr old men. Guys my age seemed to prefer more flat-chested girls, in fact in my friendship group, the more flat-chested the girl the more attention from boys/boyfriends she had. However in the past year, turning 18, I have suddenly become very much in demand and my flat-chested friends less so. Generally I think as guys grow up, get more mature the more they appreciate the curvy figure. :biggrin:
Sydney
Oh, and vis a vis guys and big boobs, I don't know how old you are or when you developed, but I found it difficult growing up with big boobs. When I was 14/15/16 I got hardly any male attention, and what I did get was wolf-whistles from pervy 40 yr old men. Guys my age seemed to prefer more flat-chested girls, in fact in my friendship group, the more flat-chested the girl the more attention from boys/boyfriends she had. However in the past year, turning 18, I have suddenly become very much in demand and my flat-chested friends less so. Generally I think as guys grow up, get more mature the more they appreciate the curvy figure. :biggrin:

Probably! Doesn't help people like me who prefer slightly older guys and are lacking in the upper body curves department though :wink:

To the OP: I agree with lynseywth, I'd only get something done if it's really making you uncomfortable, either with yourself or physically. Like Sydney says there are some good support bras out there if you don't already have some which could help - and, if you are concerned with whether it's a shape that men find attractive I think it's safe to say that all the guys I know love that kind of shape
Reply 7
Couldn't agree with Sydney more - www.bravissimmo.com isn't cheap but by God its worth it. They do really nice bras, and also tops fitted to ppl with petite bodies and big busts, so that you don't end up either looking like something is far too small or far too big, which always happened to me in the past.

That said, you could get a reduction, but if it were me I really wouldn't. I'm a 34G but with absolutely no ass to speak of and I've got used to guys first introducing themselves to my boobs and then to me! Also, you have to admit that flaunting them from time to time can be fun :p: . Also, most guys will tell you that they'd way prefer a skinny girl with big boobs than a completely flat chested girl.
alex_ramsay
Also, most guys will tell you that they'd way prefer a skinny girl with big boobs than a completely flat chested girl.

:frown:

... but true
Reply 9
its great u shud think of it as ure valluable assets
Reply 10
noo...too big is not attractive (imo), infact if the girl is short (and thin) id prefer smaller breasts..but only if she was very thin...
Reply 11
big is great, i see that you may find them awkward but most guys will love'em.
Reply 12
I totally empathise with all the girls above. Im a 36FF and look like i ahould fall over! Thankfully i dont!
Ive lost almost 21 pounds to see if thet would reduce in size, but they have stayed the same size!
Can't live with them, wudn't be without them tho.
I have sympathy; I'm a 34E, though it isn't so bad, partly because I'm tall and have broad shoulders as well, so it looks in proportion. I still have the clothes problem though cos I have a small waist (stupid shoulders also make it difficult for me to wear even bravissimo shirts, but most people with big boobs find these great.) I like my figure, the only thing I'd change would be to have the same proportions but smaller all over so I could buy clothes more easily.
I get the pervy old men thing too, grrr, I used to find it vaguely flattering, when I'd just got a nice figure after being a fat shapeless 13-year-old, but now it's just annoying.
Reply 14
see im bigger 30G but i have quite wide hips so it balances it out
other people are right tho - make sure you wear a bra that fits and experiment with different tops
Reply 15
u think i should start a society?
Reply 16
BouncyB
u think i should start a society?

for what ?
Reply 17
Busty people to shere their problems, ect?
Reply 18
BouncyB
Busty people to shere their problems, ect?

yer i think thats a good idea
Reply 19
nt sure how to go about it tho, but il find out.
P.S, I didnt no it was possible to be a 30G!
Do you get all the typical symptoms?

Latest

Trending

Trending