Qub nursing intake 12/13

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Great thanks randombird!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Does anyone know anything about applying for the bursary or other financial help with queens? I know we ticked a box on UCAS for ulster but I can't remember anything to do with queens :/ I'm getting worried incase I've missed the chance to apply! Any help greatly appreciated

Lisa
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Lilo27, if you get an offer and start ou apply for the bursary in the 1st week. it is surprisingly easy, just one form and the bursary comes after about 4 weeks x
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by X_weebutton_X)
    hey catherinec18
    i know, il b soo nervous if i get an interview
    Hey well done for getting an interview! My surname begins with c im hoping to hear soon xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi all im new here i got an interview for queens on the 27th feb @ 9.00 my first choice was childrens. anyone any ideas on how many questions is asked or what kind off questions. Also what is the dress code?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnab1988)
    Hi all im new here i got an interview for queens on the 27th feb @ 9.00 my first choice was childrens. anyone any ideas on how many questions is asked or what kind off questions. Also what is the dress code?
    when did you get interview letter?? congrats chic dress code is smart/casual, dont go too over the top!xo
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone Im new here, i got an interview for 1st march and my surname begins with C. My first choice was Adult anyone have any advice lol? sooooo nervous thinking about it. Anyone know what sort of questions they would ask about 'current issues' or any issues i would find a lot of info to research . SOO stressful. helppp X
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got my letter on thursday nicoleio, thanks for info on dress code im so nervous. Congrats nurse 2 on ur interview its just nervewracking from nw till then
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randombird)
    Hi, Lilo27, if you get an offer and start ou apply for the bursary in the 1st week. it is surprisingly easy, just one form and the bursary comes after about 4 weeks x
    Thanks randombird! That's a relief!

My surname begins with M so I guess I'll not hear for a while my first choice is mental health I don't see many people applying for this it looks like adult and children's is the most popular so fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Got my letter on thursday nicoleio, thanks for info on dress code im so nervous. Congrats nurse 2 on ur interview its just nervewracking from nw till then
    thankyouuu !! it really is!! just not knowing what theyre going to ask is the worst lol. GOOD LUCKKK for yours and let us know how u get on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I'm new here, I applied for adult nursing as my top choice and got my interview letter on Friday for the 29th of Feb and I'm stressing out! My last name begins with a C so I'm sure everyone after that will be hearing within the week! Best of luck to everyone who's applied
    I'm really dreading the interview though, It is scored which makes me think when they ask you a question there are only certain things they want to hear? But the biggest thing I really have no clue about is do you shake their hands when you first meet the interviewers? I've always thought of hand shaking as a mans thing but I don't want to make a bad first impression. What would you do on your interview?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilo27)
    Thanks randombird! That's a relief!

My surname begins with M so I guess I'll not hear for a while my first choice is mental health I don't see many people applying for this it looks like adult and children's is the most popular so fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!
    Hi Lilo27 My first choice is mental health too! havent heard anything back either-starting to panic! As I applied last year and by this stage I had my interview over! I didnt get in last year because of my interview so im super nervous this year! x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Pixiepeach I know what you mean, I wouldn't know what to do either I think you just need to use your instinct, try not too worry too much over the smaller details or you'll drive yourself round the bend!!

Hannahcarson did you apply for mental health last year? Mental health is my 1st choice, still haven't heard anything yet :-(
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    mental health is my first choice!!
    seems popular on this! lol

eeppp

xo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey Donna
    I got an interview for monday aswell and my 1st choice is childrens, altho mine isnt to 2.00
    All the best
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi wee button thats great, yeah mine is at 9 so early start for me but I will have it over an done with then.
    good luck in your interview too weebutton
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh man mental health does seem popular on here :/ does anyone have any experience? I think usually when your to shake hands the
    Interviewer puts their hand out when they first meet you so just look for that signal and if not I'd say a nice to meet you would suffice
    This waiting is pants!!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mines at 1:30 on the 29th too yaay!

(Original post by Pixiepeach)
    Hello everyone!

I'm new here, I applied for adult nursing as my top choice and got my interview letter on Friday for the 29th of Feb and I'm stressing out! My last name begins with a C so I'm sure everyone after that will be hearing within the week! Best of luck to everyone who's applied
    I'm really dreading the interview though, It is scored which makes me think when they ask you a question there are only certain things they want to hear? But the biggest thing I really have no clue about is do you shake their hands when you first meet the interviewers? I've always thought of hand shaking as a mans thing but I don't want to make a bad first impression. What would you do on your interview?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone received any interview letters this week or know of anyone who has received any? I was just wondering are they being sent out by branch as people who have their date seem to have picked adult or children as their 1st preference
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi wee button thats great, yeah mine is at 9 so early start for me but I will have it over an done with then.
    good luck in your interview too weebutton
    Yeah that is a early start, just means you can spend the day shopping after
    Thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 19, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.