The Student Room Group

Why Eastern Asian girls prefer white guys

Ok, this might be generalisation and not all eastern asian are like that, but what I actually had seen when I'd lived in England is that most chinese, korean, japanese, thai etc girls who could speak good\decent english and was not limited with their fellow countrymen circle most likely would date a white guy or at least have a try. And I'd seen the girls would try communicate with the locals themselves but for us
"poor asian guys" this would be different. At that time I felt a little jealous cause getting a girl for me wasn't that easy and frankly speaking I can't get all the girls I want even now. It's getting better though. I think it's due to the fact I don't have so much competition here in my country as I used to in UK..
So the question is:
why do asian girls prefer brits or europeans to asian guys?
what kind of qualities white guys have that asian guys lack of?
I'd really appreciate people not to leave racist comments here. I don't care but it's just not nice. And of course I'm ok with any girls dating any men of any race cause at the end of the day love is not about races. It's just I wanna know what kind of stereotypes are in your heads.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe they just prefer the features that white guys have.

Im a Oriental guy and I myself prefer white girls. I am just drawn to their features. But white girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:
Reply 2
I really don't think this is true.
Most ones that speak good english would be open to dating white guys, yeah, but there's nothing wrong with being open to dating other races. It doesn't mean that they only date white guys, they still like Asian guys, it's just they are open to other races as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Obviously there are some odd ones that only date white guys, but they are in the minority and are usually the ones that were born and raised in the UK.

You just need to fix up your appearance as much as you can and be confident bro. Asian girls prefer Asian guys. There will be some that don't, just like some black guys prefer white girls, white girls prefer black guys etc..but don't even think about whether they prefer this or that, because you never know, you cant judge a book by its cover. Just go for it.

Mr Smurf shut it you tosser.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr Smurf

Im a Oriental guy and I myself prefer white girls. I am just drawn to their features. But white girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:

you suck. don't ever reply to my posts
Reply 5

not true. plenty of white girl/oriental guy couples in my university :\
Reply 6
Original post by chupacabraconcadabra
Most ones that speak good english would be open to dating white guys, yeah, but there's nothing wrong with being open to dating other races. It doesn't mean that they only date white guys, they still like Asian guys, it's just they are open to other races as well. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Obviously there are some odd ones that only date white guys, but they are in the minority and are usually the ones that were born and raised in the UK.

You just need to fix up your appearance as much as you can and be confident bro. Asian girls prefer Asian guys. There will be some that don't, just like some black guys prefer white girls, white girls prefer black guys etc..but don't even think about whether they prefer this or that, because you never know, you cant judge a book by its cover. Just go for it.

Mr Smurf shut it you tosser.

May be you're right, may be I'm wrong in assuming that it's to do with race at all.
Reply 7
Original post by midlandsman
I really don't think this is true.

ok, tell me your perspective on what's happening
Reply 8
I've got a BLACK friend who dates almost exclusively Orientals, to the point where other people on his course rib him about it. If you're attracted to them, mingle with them enough and make enough effort and you'll get one
Reply 9
Original post by ms14v07
Ok, this might be generalisation and not all eastern asian are like that, but what I actually had seen when I'd lived in England is that most chinese, korean, japanese, thai etc girls who could speak good\decent english and was not limited with their fellow countrymen circle most likely would date a white guy or at least have a try. And I'd seen the girls would try communicate with the locals themselves but for us
"poor asian guys" this would be different. At that time I felt a little jealous cause getting a girl for me wasn't that easy and frankly speaking I can't get all the girls I want even now. It's getting better though. I think it's due to the fact I don't have so much competition here in my country as I used to in UK..
So the question is:
I'd really appreciate people not to leave racist comments here. I don't care but it's just not nice. And of course I'm ok with any girls dating any men of any race cause at the end of the day love is not about races. It's just I wanna know what kind of stereotypes are in your heads.

Usually the asian (let me specify, chinese, japanese, etc) girls I've dated were fairly tall, like 1'70 and they've all said most asian men are quite short and they just feel embarrassed. It's much easier to find a tall white guy, apart from the fact that we have a viable visa, a bigger cock and less likely to get addicted to gambling.

No, it's not me generalising, that's actually what I heard, word for word.
if its true its cheered me up :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by britishgoose01
if its true its cheered me up :smile:

no problem
Original post by ms14v07
So the question is:

I dunno how it is in the UK but in Aussie most of the east asian girls i've seen are with east asian guys
Reply 13
Original post by Zamolxes
Usually the asian (let me specify, chinese, japanese, etc) girls I've dated were fairly tall, like 1'70 and they've all said most asian men are quite short and they just feel embarrassed. It's much easier to find a tall white guy, apart from the fact that we have a viable visa, a bigger cock and less likely to get addicted to gambling.

No, it's not me generalising, that's actually what I heard, word for word.

thank you for the answer.

Taller. Guess, can't do anything about it apart from dating girls shorter than me then. I'm 1'72 btw.
Viable visa - if I'd considered staying in the UK after graduating most likely would've got it.
Bigger cock - this one's really harsh. Mine's about 4 inches erected, interestingly no girl who I slept with ever complained about the size. May be they were just being nice to me.
Gambling - this is the first time I hear that asian guys are addicted to gambling. I never gamble myself, cause I think it's just a waste of time. It's not good that girls would have this misconception about me if I talk to them I guess.
Reply 14
Original post by dgeorge
I've got a BLACK friend who dates almost exclusively Orientals, to the point where other people on his course rib him about it. If you're attracted to them, mingle with them enough and make enough effort and you'll get one

thanks. I'll certainly go for it.
Reply 15
Original post by CastleRose47
I dunno how it is in the UK but in Aussie most of the east asian girls i've seen are with east asian guys

Heard many good things about Australia would wanna go there some day
Reply 16
Original post by ms14v07
thank you for the answer.

Taller. Guess, can't do anything about it apart from dating girls shorter than me then. I'm 1'72 btw.
Viable visa - if I'd considered staying in the UK after graduating most likely would've got it.
Bigger cock - this one's really harsh. Mine's about 4 inches erected, interestingly no girl who I slept with ever complained about the size. May be they were just being nice to me.
Gambling - this is the first time I hear that asian guys are addicted to gambling. I never gamble myself, cause I think it's just a waste of time. It's not good that girls would have this misconception about me if I talk to them I guess.

To be honest, it's just stereotypical bull****, you're better off dating someone who isn't so closed-minded.
Reply 17
pretty sure my girlfriend only started dating me because i'm taller than her, shes about 180cm and often says she loves the fact she can wear high heels with me around -.-

also the area of beijing that she lives is a bit rough, some nice guys i'm sure, you just have to look past the network of tattoo's and scars covering their bodies -.-

obviously thats just my girlfriends individual scenario, but I often hear about the attraction to taller guys as well as the love for white skin. i'm not a particularly good looking guy, but found myself showered with compliments about my pale skin whereas my girlfriend freaked out when she bag to tan -.-
They prefer the passport entitlements they get once they marry and divorce. Their mothers taught them about how weak some white guys can be with a bit of suck sucky thrown in.

Your consistency to drown in your self-pity on these type of threads is amazing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending