Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University Official Representative

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aston University
Hi Sunil,

You will no doubt be invited to an applicant day soon, however when these are vary from course to course, the best plan of action is to contact the admissions team related to the course you have applied to. :smile:

Josh

Hi Josh
Thanks for the reply, I shall be contacting the admission team to find out when the day is as i am very keen to study at Aston
Thanks
Sunil
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Hi Aston i'm applying for LLB Law at aston uni but i have been rejected. The main reason why I think I got rejected is that I didn't have a grade B in gcse English Language - I have a grade C. Having said this, i am predicted 420 UCAS points and have been accepted by 4/5 universities to study law. I am currently studying btec business level 3 and Aston is my number one univesity to study at starting this September. Is there any way I can get an offer from Aston??
Original post by Aston University
Hello, my name is Karen and I work at Aston University. As an admissions officer within Aston Business School I can answer questions relating to making an application for our business courses, but I can also help with any questions about studying at Aston, what Birmingham is like, or anything else that you’d like to know. If you would like information about any of the other degrees at Aston please free to ask and I’ll get the answer for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Nisbett
Official University Representative

Hi, I quite recently was diagnosed with a mental condition (anxiety) I applied to Aston, but I really dont think Im going to meet the grades because of my condition- If I tell Aston will they give me some leniency?
I have doctors note
Original post by winterclouds
Hi Aston i'm applying for LLB Law at aston uni but i have been rejected. The main reason why I think I got rejected is that I didn't have a grade B in gcse English Language - I have a grade C. Having said this, i am predicted 420 UCAS points and have been accepted by 4/5 universities to study law. I am currently studying btec business level 3 and Aston is my number one univesity to study at starting this September. Is there any way I can get an offer from Aston??

Hi Winterclouds,

Sorry to hear that, unfortunately i can't speculate on offers or the application process, the best course of action is to talk directly with our admissions team associated to the course you applied for.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Josh
Original post by AmyPorter
Hi, I quite recently was diagnosed with a mental condition (anxiety) I applied to Aston, but I really dont think Im going to meet the grades because of my condition- If I tell Aston will they give me some leniency?
I have doctors note

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that. Extenuating circumstances do have a role to play in the admission process, if you feel that anxiety has / will effect the outcome of your A level results, the best course of action is to contact the admissions team associated with the course you applied to explaining your situation.

Good luck

Josh :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest