The Student Room Group

Guy kisses another straight guy

This thread is mainly for men. Ok here goes,

What if, your long term friend kisses you? Say for example in a situation where you want to depart or haven't seen each other or just happy with something e.g an achievement of something.

Assume both are straight. Or the orientation is unknown but assumed straight.

Scroll to see replies

id say, woh woh there brother,thats not my cuppa tea soz.....finish with a punch
Reply 2
:s-smilie:
Kiss as in on the cheek, lips or full on french?
Reply 4
Original post by Darth Stewie
Kiss as in on the cheek, lips or full on french?

Any of the first two. The third one seems obvious for something else?
Reply 5
I'd assume that at least one of them (probably the one who initiates the kiss) isn't completely straight...
Reply 6
Original post by yun
I'd assume that at least one of them (probably the one who initiates the kiss) isn't completely straight...

This is the thing I don't understand. Kissing doesn't mean that the guy is attracted to the other guy. It's just showing affection? Obviously there are other ways to show affection, but it's one of the way to show affection.

:confused:
My male friends kiss on the cheek and cuddle/snuggle up to each other while watching films and they are all a mix of straight & gay i'm the only girl in our little friendship sleepover group but none of us have any worries. Who would punch some-one if they tried to peck you on the cheek or even lips couldn't you just let them down nicely by explaining your not that way inclined?!?!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
My male friends kiss on the cheek and cuddle/snuggle up to each other while watching films and they are all a mix of straight & gay i'm the only girl in our little friendship sleepover group but none of us have any worries. Who would punch some-one if they tried to peck you on the cheek or even lips couldn't you just let them down nicely by explaining your not that way inclined?!?!

I once bare hugged my friend and he pushed me for making it too tight and making the 'eew' face.

WTF?
Reply 9
Cheek is fine.
Reply 10
I don't think i've ever been in a position where I've wanted to / have been kissed by another guy - just seems strange.
I would finish the kiss and then move my head slowly down to his groin and take his throbbing manhood into my mouth :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by iProcrastinate
I would finish the kiss and then move my head slowly down to his groin and take his throbbing manhood into my mouth :smile:

I don't get people like you. Do you have to turn everything into sex?

I'm a guy and I don't find this funny at all.

I don't get people like you. Do you have to turn everything into sex?

I'm a guy and I don't find this funny at all.

Was just saying what I would do in that situation. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
Reply 14
Really depends on the individual! If he is your friend, you will know much more about his character/able to make a more accurate judgement than anyone here. In short, there can be no objective judgement of that situation.

P.s Your question is too vague
Reply 15
Original post by iProcrastinate
Was just saying what I would do in that situation. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Ok. I'm sorry then.
Reply 16
Original post by ForKicks
Really depends on the individual! If he is your friend, you will know much more about his character/able to make a more accurate judgement than anyone here. In short, there can be no objective judgement of that situation.

P.s Your question is too vague

I don't think it's vague at all. You're the one who's making it vague.

If you have multiple solutions to the situation, than you could propose it really :s-smilie:
Reply 17
This is the thing I don't understand. Kissing doesn't mean that the guy is attracted to the other guy. It's just showing affection? Obviously there are other ways to show affection, but it's one of the way to show affection.

:confused:

so are you telling me it's ok for brothers and sisters to stick their tongues down each others throats? or for grandchildren and grandparents? or for parents and their children?
Reply 18
Original post by yun
so are you telling me it's ok for brothers and sisters to stick their tongues down each others throats? or for grandchildren and grandparents? or for parents and their children?

Either you're a bumbling idiot or don't know how to read English or you just discovered masturbation.

Read all the posts here.
Reply 19
I believe in some cultures some men do kiss on the cheek and aren't homosexual. Not sure about here though. If it was a kiss on the lips or anything more then I'd probably think they were gay too. I have to admit, even seeing a peck on the cheek I would probably assume it was still gay, just because I've been raised in such a way that it doesn't happen here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending