University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Applicants Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by RacheyTV
Offer for TV production...anyone else?

Yup. Conditional. I think I was even at the same interview as you but not sure.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 141
Getting quite nervous now about the complete silence from Film Production at Westminster and University of the Arts. Anyone heard anything yet? Any interviews? Or should I start looking for some other options already?
Original post by Mati1
Getting quite nervous now about the complete silence from Film Production at Westminster and University of the Arts. Anyone heard anything yet? Any interviews? Or should I start looking for some other options already?

Just got my offer today :biggrin: had an interview last Wednesday. When was yours? x
Reply 143
Original post by JoshRenaut
Just got my offer today :biggrin: had an interview last Wednesday. When was yours? x

I didn't get an invitation for the interview, that's the problem. I guess since they've already seen people and gave offers I should probably forget about the Westminster film course.

Well done to you.
Reply 144
Original post by Mati1
I didn't get an invitation for the interview, that's the problem. I guess since they've already seen people and gave offers I should probably forget about the Westminster film course.

Well done to you.

same...no response from Westminster or Middlesex at all...Had interviews at other unis and been accepted into 3 other unis so far...
Reply 145
I received an conditional offer from Westminster today. Does anyone have to prepare a portfolio like me? :biggrin:
Reply 146
Hi, i got my offer from Westminster Film School after an interview in January.
Has anyone else got offers for this years film & tv production course?
Original post by Meodien
I received an conditional offer from Westminster today. Does anyone have to prepare a portfolio like me? :biggrin:

What are you studying? :smile:
Original post by Director
Hi, i got my offer from Westminster Film School after an interview in January.
Has anyone else got offers for this years film & tv production course?

Yes! See you there?
Original post by Mati1

Well done to you.

Oh right! So did you send off the questionnaire and not hear anything back? Sorry to hear it man x
Reply 150
Original post by JoshRenaut
What are you studying? :smile:

I applied for BA Architecture (Urban Design). I'm pretty confused about portfolio like what they want to see in my portfolio ? I have no experience in this.
Reply 151
Congrats!! Nope, I haven't heard anything yet! The wait is sooo long! But well done on your offer :smile:)
Reply 152
Original post by Shilpaaa
Congrats!! Nope, I haven't heard anything yet! The wait is sooo long! But well done on your offer :smile:)

Thanks. I keep my fingers crossed you will be offered a place too.
Reply 153
Did anyone else send off the questionnaire for Film and TV Production, got a confirmation letter, was told to wait for an invitation for an interview, and never hear anything from them again? :ashamed:

Seriously Westminster... At least give a 'Rejection' on UCAS rather than making me wait pointlessly. :frown:

But on the plus side still have the offer for TV Production :smile: interview at LCC :smile: and looking into other choices (two empty spaces on UCAS)
Reply 154
Original post by Mati1

Well done to you.

In the same position as you! It's so frustrating! My mentor at school in fact rang them up to chase it up and they said my application is still under a category 'in progress' and they are still giving interviews out for the next month! So who knoooows haha
Reply 155
Think im going to give them a call tomorrow. People in my current class at college handed in their applications after the deadline and have interviews coming up. I had mine in before the deadline and I havent heard a word from them
got offer for my first choice course merchandising management am properly made up :-)
Reply 157
Original post by kattttes
In the same position as you! It's so frustrating! My mentor at school in fact rang them up to chase it up and they said my application is still under a category 'in progress' and they are still giving interviews out for the next month! So who knoooows haha

Wow really? More false hope? It might just have been a fob off, although I do have a habit of being negative about stuff. As you say, who knows? :smile:
Let me know if you get an interview or rejection please, I'll do the same if i do.
Reply 158
Got an unconditional for BA Marketing Communication. Ahh I'm soo excited.:smile: Anyway, is it on Marylebone or Harrow? On the school website it's in Marylebone but I read that those who currently study it are on Harrow, so I don't know...:confused:
Reply 159
Finally I have an interview for contemporary media for next week weds. Got to write a small essay sigh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending