Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Westminster Applicants Thread 2012

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally I have an interview for contemporary media for next week weds. Got to write a small essay sigh
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kattttes)
    In the same position as you! It's so frustrating! My mentor at school in fact rang them up to chase it up and they said my application is still under a category 'in progress' and they are still giving interviews out for the next month! So who knoooows haha
    I got an invitation for Film and TV Production! Wasn't expecting that at all at this point. 28th March at 16.20

I guess you were right after all

How about you? Any luck?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mati1)
    Yup. Conditional. I think I was even at the same interview as you but not sure.
    Hey, really? I have brown/red hair with glasses lol was wearing a black jacket
    u? lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied for History and have put it as my firm Anyone else done the same?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Recieved my conditional from Westminster Uni, for Business Management and have firmed it
    Anyone else planning on taking this course, or firmed it too?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently sat in Harrow campus waiting on my one 2 one interview. After the tour and more details about my course, media, I know for sure if I'm offered a place I'll firm it. Very impressed and would be excited to come here!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud_7)
    Hey
    Recieved my conditional from Westminster Uni, for Business Management and have firmed it
    Yeah, I accepted the offer, but for business management with marketing, at marylebone campus, right?
    just wandering, have you done the accommodation stuff? , becuase I thought they were moving the halls to wembley, not sure though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking about forming a flatshare????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RacheyTV)
    Hey, really? I have brown/red hair with glasses lol was wearing a black jacket
    u? lol
    No, it must have been a different date. You kind of remember when you're one of a group of just three.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud_7)
    Hey
    I have received an offer, but I can't decide whether to firm it or insure it. What influenced your decision?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I firmed Ba Hons contemporary media practise today :woo:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Psychology at Westminister !
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I accepted my unconditional offer from westminster for business with tourism .. Bring on September!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddorie)
    Anyone thinking about forming a flatshare????
    Hello! Mind if I inbox you? Which course are you hoping to do?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brontosaurus)
    Hello! Mind if I inbox you? Which course are you hoping to do?
    I'll do BA Marketing Communication, I got unconditional and I've firmed it, so it'S for sure. Of course I don't mind
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixelweb)
    Just got my offer through! I need a BBC for English Language and Linguistics!!
    I got so excited when i saw this. I don't know why. haha I got my offer for English Language and Linguistics as well.

I applied to Linguistics and Creative writing but i am going to cancel it since my first priority was English language and Linguistics.

Are you going to accept it?
    I am also applying for the scholarship. What about you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddorie)
    I don't know who you are or why you write such things, but FACT: you just registered to the site today and the only 2 posts made by you are the same text about how bad Westminster is...not suspicious at all... -.-
    Spoken like a true marketing troll. Insead of making childish personal attacks on TSR contributors why not address the issues that are being raised about the drug dealing and the low standards. Do you have any information on this or are you just going to do playground name-calling.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scazaman)
    Spoken like a true marketing troll. Insead of making childish personal attacks on TSR contributors why not address the issues that are being raised about the drug dealing and the low standards. Do you have any information on this or are you just going to do playground name-calling.
    oh, another one (with the same post history haha)...it was just a short comment, if you think it's a big deal or some kind of personal attack than this says it all about you...but I'm not going to take part in stupid forum fights like this so just chill...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moyosola)
    I have received an offer, but I can't decide whether to firm it or insure it. What influenced your decision?
    Well I love London and their are so many opportunities available, and when i went to the open day everyone was so friendly and the environment was really nice. It just felt the one for me. My insurance choice is Edinburgh Napier, and is 6/8hours away from me where as Westminster only 3 hours so suits me in terms of travelling home too. What are your other options?
    Good luck on the decision!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordan9)
    Yeah, I accepted the offer, but for business management with marketing, at marylebone campus, right?
    just wandering, have you done the accommodation stuff? , becuase I thought they were moving the halls to wembley, not sure though
    Yeah at the Marylebone campus
    No not yet, the application is meant to be on the website from early april it's april 3rd now and its still not on the site :s Yeah all undergraduates go into wembley accomodation, it looks really good though, bit pricey but it's only two stops from baker st, where marylebone is (on the tube)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 6, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.