The Student Room Group

Do Northerners have more sex than Southerners?

Im not au-fait with social scene up north, but ive got a good mate who has moved up to Leeds this year and he is now consistently bragging how much action he is seeing up there 3 times a week- all the more strange, having witnessed him strike out regularly when he used to live in london.
Is this the experience of other southerners that have gone up north to study?
Reply 1
could just be bull ****ting?
(edited 12 years ago)
Nothing tops us Midlanders...
Reply 3
That has to be one of the silliest things I've ever read...
erm... Not sure how one would go about doing research for this but if there is a correlation I'd imagine it'd be very marginal.
Reply 5
I make many sex with hand
he probably lying or he has had extreme beer goggles on and the girls he is bragging about are ones with beautiful friends that are attention starved making them much more receptive to his flirting
There are very few things that men lie about than the amount of sex they have.
Original post by TheCaledonian
he probably lying or he has had extreme beer goggles on and the girls he is bragging about are ones with beautiful friends that are attention starved making them much more receptive to his flirting

I known blokes bs about this subject generally, but i know this lad a long time and know i can believe what he tells me. i have also been up to visit and met a couple of the girls he was banging on about. Its a noteable difference from his performances down here
Reply 9
Because the weather is crappier up there.
Reply 10
Leeds is North...??

xD
Reply 11
Not this one.
I don't know
Original post by Integral
That has to be one of the silliest things I've ever read...

This is TSR, you'll hear much much worse
Reply 14
Yeah...Leeds is North? >_>

I'm from up North...North-North and have a good sex life with my boyfriend. Haven't really spoken with Southerners on the topic so cannot really say who has the better sex life.
When someone says 'more sex' does this mean with the same person or do they mean they go through 5 people a night?
Reply 16
Men lie about how much sex they get, to be honest.
Reply 17
If teen pregnancy is anything to go by, then yes.
I dunno really but I've been studying public health today and I looked up my local statistics Jarrow (South Tyneside) for under 18 conceptions in 2007 and compared them with that of Spelthorne in Surrey.

In 2007 there were 164 conceptions in under 18s in Jarrow compared with 105 in Spelthorne.

Hope this statistic is useful to your question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending