The Student Room Group

Am I doing enough for an A in Bio, Chem, Physics and Psych AS level unit 1?

Hi guys,

Basically, I took Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology for my A levels and i've got my first modules in Jan.
I've been making notes from my class notes and using my text books and CGP revision guide as another source .I have been writing down the summary questions in the books and writing down model answers with them in my notes. For Chemistry and Physics I have been writing down lots of mathematical questions and answering them and seeing where I went wrong from the mark scheme.
Nearer exam time I will print off past papers and write in the model answers and see where I went wrong.

Do you reckon this will be enough to get an A in each subject?

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by clojade
Hi guys,

Basically, I took Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology for my A levels and i've got my first modules in Jan.
I've been making notes from my class notes and using my text books and CGP revision guide as another source .I have been writing down the summary questions in the books and writing down model answers with them in my notes. For Chemistry and Physics I have been writing down lots of mathematical questions and answering them and seeing where I went wrong from the mark scheme.
Nearer exam time I will print off past papers and write in the model answers and see where I went wrong.

Do you reckon this will be enough to get an A in each subject?

Thanks! :smile:

Do a past paper and mark it?

How on earth are we meant to know how clever you are?
hmm.. make sure you do exam papers soon, not just before exam time. I've personally not got an A before in an A level exam, but my friends have, and i know that they definitely finished covering the content on their own like a month before exam time, and did past papers for a month or so. I'm not saying you should do this also but be sure to do alot of exam questions and papers as a whole,

Quick Reply

Latest