The Student Room Group

AQA PSYA2 Unit 2 Psychology January 2012

I thought i'd start a thread for the Psychology Unit 2 January exam for AQA....any questions, revision tips, essay questions or anything else please post them on here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has anyone started much revision yet?
Reply 2
Nows a good time to start. I managed an A from papers 1 & 2 from about 3 months revision...but it was pretty hard core every day without fail self studying too from home.

Put the effort in, keep writing and rewriting everything over and over
Reply 3
Original post by Tomh
I thought i'd start a thread for the Psychology Unit 2 January exam for AQA....any questions, revision tips, essay questions or anything else please post them on here :biggrin:

whens the exam??
Reply 4
17 jan 2012
Reply 5
Original post by nitharsi25
17 jan 2012

ok thank you very much :smile:
Original post by Mephestic
Nows a good time to start. I managed an A from papers 1 & 2 from about 3 months revision...but it was pretty hard core every day without fail self studying too from home.

Oh come now, it isn't that difficult. I revise Psychology 2 or 3 times a week and achieve A grades easily. :cool:
Reply 7
Could you please answer my question please, regarding psychology ofcourse http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1875996 Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by liamdunne
Oh come now, it isn't that difficult. I revise Psychology 2 or 3 times a week and achieve A grades easily. :cool:

I think were in different boats..

Are you at college?

Because I work 40 hours per week and was revising in whatever spare time I got without any teachers or guidence which is why it is harder for myself and an achievement personally for me.

All I had was a text book and blank papers to write stuff on; no one to guide me, no one to ask questions :s-smilie:

plus I dont think im naturally that clever...It takes me longer to grasp things =/
Reply 9
Im revising for my retake, i got a C in this unit, and an A in Unit 1
How about you Tomh?..
I have started, which sections you finding hardest?
Reply 10
really having trouble with the whole biological section

can't remember any of it :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by Mephestic

That's what I do too wish it work tho
written all my notes for this exam. now to actually learn it
Reply 13
I'm doing this as a resit, dreading it so much! Cannot do the abnormality stuff to save my life :frown: and have barely started revision
Reply 14
7 days away for this im doing a retake only got some arears to go over done my revision :smile:
Original post by Am'Jam

Original post by Am'Jam
I'm doing this as a resit, dreading it so much! Cannot do the abnormality stuff to save my life :frown: and have barely started revision

i love the abnormality topic! are u doing A2 then (schizophrenia)?

havent started revision on stress & social :frown:
Reply 16
i do okay on social and abnormality :biggrin: i missed all stress lessons last year though so i had to learn all the stuff for stress on my own -.- dreading this resit! to top it off i've got the A2 exam two days later which i only just started revising for!
Reply 17
Original post by Afua93
i do okay on social and abnormality :biggrin: i missed all stress lessons last year though so i had to learn all the stuff for stress on my own -.- dreading this resit! to top it off i've got the A2 exam two days later which i only just started revising for!

Ooo im in the same boat..got Unit 3 two days later which sucks!...im better with abnormality and stress then I am with social influence...and how are you finding unit 3? Im finding it a killer to remember all the studies..theres just so many!!
Reply 18
Original post by ammad26
Ooo im in the same boat..got Unit 3 two days later which sucks!...im better with abnormality and stress then I am with social influence...and how are you finding unit 3? Im finding it a killer to remember all the studies..theres just so many!!

Ive got this exam and unit 3 as well were allin the same position! :eek:
Reply 19
Original post by ikz94
Ive got this exam and unit 3 as well were allin the same position! :eek:

doesn't that just freak you out! i dont know how to cope!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending