The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1
Lol what do you mean, a hairdresser that is black or a hairdresser that dresses black hair? :tongue:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Sorry I should make it clear. A hairdresser who does Afro-Caribbean hair? Hairstyles like single plaits, cornrow and relaxing.
ask students if you're already at the uni. Or make sure your hair lasts until its holidays or you're next in London or wherever you get your hair done.
Reply 4
Whenever you find out, could you let me know? Also, where do you go in London?
I've heard there's on in Wincheap, but I don't know much about it at all. I think it might be pretty expensive, but maybe worth checking out because I'm pretty sure it's the only one. I'm not sure of the name of it, but it's the first hairdresser on the right after the railway bridge when you turn into Wincheap.
You can just ask around at Uni because theyre are usually quite a lot of black females that know how to do Afro-Caribbean hair and they'll probably do it for much cheaper for you.
Hope this helps xx
There is a hair salon that cater to afro hair just on the corner before you turn to go to the new Aldi store near Wincheap, they do Mizani haircare as well. So it is literally on the Wincheap road after the roundabout...Hope this helps.
Reply 8
Hi yes there is a hair salong called beepee boutique in wincheap which is just next to canterbury east its a little pricey but good service http://www.beepeeboutique.com/
Reply 9
hi, i am also a mobile hair dresser, meaning i can either come to yours or you come to mine to have your afro hair done. its reasonable and affordable especially for fellow students. hope this helps. my mob no is. 07931437821
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
There is one in Sittingbourne called Hair Secrets.67 West Street,ME10 1AN.Did my hair there and was quite impressed.Their no. 01795 229432
Reply 11
Whatever u do don't go to be beepe boutique
they have ruined my hair!!!
Reply 12
Hi. Where r u located? I need a stylist.
Reply 13
I'm in ashford
Junction of Northgate and Broad Street. This is almost like the hairdressers quarter. Northgate is smothered with barbers and hairdressers.
Reply 15
Hi do you still do hairdressing?

Latest

Trending

Trending