The Student Room Group

Medicine Offers Discussion Thread 2012 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Firmed BSMS today, cant wait to start! Congratulations to everyone else who has been given offers!
Reply 81
Offer from Keele! :biggrin: Really excited, first choice I think I just love the way the teaching is the buildings the campus! Anyone else offer from Keele first choice?
Reply 82
Oh yeah! Just realised I can officially join this thread! :woo: Didn't think this could happen this year, but hello everybody! :hello: and well done! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:wavey:
Reply 83
Original post by ViceVersa
Oh yeah! Just realised I can officially join this thread! :woo: Didn't think this could happen this year, but hello everybody! :hello: and well done! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:wavey:

:five: :nutcase: :yay: :woo:
Congrats :h:
I want to join this thread too! Finally after 5 months I've received the best news of my life :biggrin: so relieved!
Reply 85
Original post by instrumentalist
I want to join this thread too! Finally after 5 months I've received the best news of my life :biggrin: so relieved!

Just saw the sig and congrats. :biggrin: my cousin is at UCL and it is an amazing programme. :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by apple17
Just saw the sig and congrats. :biggrin: my cousin is at UCL and it is an amazing programme. :smile:

Out of curiosity now that youv'e got so many choices (congrats btw :biggrin: ), which one will it be?
Reply 87
Original post by cz100
:five: :nutcase: :yay: :woo:
Congrats :h:

Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 88
Original post by hslakaal
Out of curiosity now that youv'e got so many choices (congrats btw :biggrin: ), which one will it be?

KCL is prob my firm, it is close to my cousin and I love london. :smile: but not sure if I should stick to my boston offer. (going to calculate costs etc) Decisions need to be made soon. :s
Any luck with any unis oversea?
Reply 89
Original post by apple17
KCL is prob my firm, it is close to my cousin and I love london. :smile: but not sure if I should stick to my boston offer. (going to calculate costs etc) Decisions need to be made soon. :s
Any luck with any unis oversea?

Not yet i'm afraid.
Since you're Canadian, i'm guessing that Boston has some advantages in like working back in Canada after hgraduation? ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 90
Not yet i'm afraid.
Since you're Canadian, i'm guessing that Boston has some advantages in like working back in Canada after hgraduation? ?

Well, I think the process goes to April, soa ton of time :smile:
Yeah, it does have some but its more expensive and lengthier.
Reply 91
Original post by apple17
Well, I think the process goes to April, soa ton of time :smile:
Yeah, it does have some but its more expensive and lengthier.

31st March and 1 April to be accurate :P

Well, you've still got time to reply right? So no worried I guess :smile:
Reply 92
31st March and 1 April to be accurate :P

Well, you've still got time to reply right? So no worried I guess :smile:

Good research there. :wink:
Exactly need to get through the next 2 weeks before spring break (so much work. :redface:) then I will decide.
Reply 93
Original post by apple17
Good research there. :wink:
Exactly need to get through the next 2 weeks before spring break (so much work. :redface:) then I will decide.

Haha. Probably gonna be two crappy days :frown:

Yeah. I'd guess it's better to do well now and decide when you're free :smile:
Woo, can finally join this thread! :smile:
Eeeeeeee!! I can actually post here now :eek:
Reply 96
Original post by spoinkytheduck
Eeeeeeee!! I can actually post here now :eek:

Congrats. :biggrin:
I remember you from the KCL thread :smile:
Reply 97
Original post by SpringNicht
Woo, can finally join this thread! :smile:

CONGRATS. :biggrin:
Your insurance choice sounds pre cool for a science degree, we don't have such cool programmes here (intl applicant) but obv the firm is better. :wink:
Original post by apple17
CONGRATS. :biggrin:
Your insurance choice sounds pre cool for a science degree, we don't have such cool programmes here (intl applicant) but obv the firm is better. :wink:

Haha, it does look pretty cool doesn't it? It looked pretty cool on the open day and they were saying grad entry medicine was an option after it soooo :smile:

Just so glad I've finally got an offer, especially since I had 3 rejections pre interview! But 1 offer is all you need and it just so happened to be from my first choice :P
Reply 99
Original post by SpringNicht
Haha, it does look pretty cool doesn't it? It looked pretty cool on the open day and they were saying grad entry medicine was an option after it soooo :smile:

Just so glad I've finally got an offer, especially since I had 3 rejections pre interview! But 1 offer is all you need and it just so happened to be from my first choice :P

I know, it would actually be a pretty cool course for me. My back up is plain health sci so a lot of theory and less real-life app but that course is just amazing.

I know, the feeling of an offer is great. Woah, so true, tbh, since a-level requirements are the same, one offer is all you need and science it is ur top choice, that is pre much amazing, party it up. :smile: (btw, I think I saw u on the KCL thread too)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending