Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leewatson1
I'll share as long as you do all the tidying! :tongue:

i actually love tidying. so stereo typical!
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by miss.lissa
i actually love tidying. so stereo typical!

Please feel free to come round anytime then :smile:
Reply 222
Original post by CallumTM
I'm doing ChemEng too! try this, it only took me half an hour of looking but i found it :biggrin: http://sse.tees.ac.uk/?pid=18

Thanks mate. See you in uni!!!
Reply 223
Got in to Teesside .. Doing Diagnostic Radiography
Staying in woodlands halls .. Hall 3 room 2.02
Any neighbours..

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
http://www.facebook.com/groups/213162642124941/

This is a good page, got a list of people staying in the accomodation, doing the same course etc...
Reply 225
Original post by faylove
Got in to Teesside .. Doing Diagnostic Radiography
Staying in woodlands halls .. Hall 3 room 2.02
Any neighbours..

Hey i'm doing physiotherapy and in woodlands hall 3 room 2.01 :smile:
Original post by tiger17
Thanks mate. See you in uni!!!

Did you guys have any luck downloading any of the pre-course materials on that page? None of them will open!
Reply 227
Original post by Stevo.cross
Did you guys have any luck downloading any of the pre-course materials on that page? None of them will open!

They work fine for me! It's all Further Pure stuff (Argand diagrams etc) and logs/stats and so on
I'm on ground floor room 04 :smile:

Reply 229
Original post by em2012
Hi just wondering if theres anyone living Parkside houses and Flats this year? If so have you found out which flat/house/room number you are in?

I am! house number 7 :biggrin:
Is anybody studying crime scene science (extended) or staying in woodlands hall 3? x
Reply 231
Original post by AnnaHunter
Is anybody studying crime scene science (extended) or staying in woodlands hall 3? x

Hey .. Am in woodlands 3 ..2.02..

Original post by faylove
Hey .. Am in woodlands 3 ..2.02..

I'm on floor 1 room 3 :smile:

Reply 233
I'm in parkside east house 24 :smile: anyone else staying close?
studying creative digital media
anyone staying in parkside east house 19? or studying Television & Film Production?
Changing the subject completely here and appealing to anyone with any inside knowledge or an existing student at Teesside.

My question is:

Anyone know if Teesside Uni gets Wednesday afternoons off lectures so that team sport can be played?

It seems that a lot of University teams play sport and have fixtures on Wednesday afternoons and I have heard that it is a "Uni thing" that Wednesday PM is lecture free for this reason.

Can anyone confirm?

Also, does anyone know when we get our timetables?
Reply 236
Original post by white_zinfandel
Changing the subject completely here and appealing to anyone with any inside knowledge or an existing student at Teesside.

My question is:

Anyone know if Teesside Uni gets Wednesday afternoons off lectures so that team sport can be played?

It seems that a lot of University teams play sport and have fixtures on Wednesday afternoons and I have heard that it is a "Uni thing" that Wednesday PM is lecture free for this reason.

Can anyone confirm?

Also, does anyone know when we get our timetables?

Yeah mostly we get Wednesday off but on mine I only get half a day so I think it depends with the course your'e doing ..
And I got my timetable in august on The welcome web
Hope that helps :smile:

Original post by faylove
Yeah mostly we get Wednesday off but on mine I only get half a day so I think it depends with the course your'e doing ..
And I got my timetable in august on The welcome web
Hope that helps :smile:

Thanks Fay that's great!
Reply 238
Hey changing the subject completely again. Anyone heard about Limitless Change launch event after freshers week? I heard that the party is gonna be really good and that there is gonna be coctails around the world. I was told that the first 50 people signing up will get in free, does anyone know where I can sign up?
Hey Mario1, I've heard about this 'Limitless Change' society as well! Some people told me here at Uni and I even heard it through the radio 'Captial FM' and they sound really awesome! I heard that the people organising the party are really good at doing them.....did you hear what the society is about? I heard that they basically help students to get placements and theres trips around the uk and abroad as well! Did you hear about that?
Does anyone know where I can sign up with them, really would like a free ticket and def trying them around the world drinks loooool.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending