The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faylove
Hey I just got my offer for woodlands halls recently this week and will have to pay 150 for deposit ... Hopefully you will receive yours soon :smile:

I got my offer for woodlands halls too :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 161
https://www.facebook.com/groups/213162642124941/ You can join this page to join the teesside uni 2012 group (which is mostly for people starting this year i believe) to meet people before you go :smile:
Hey i've applied to teesside, got an interview this week but i'm not to sure where i should be going? I'm doing journalism, so should i go to the media/arts department or the main building? Or is it just one building (doubt but i dont know!) never been on the campus before just around it and not from there so im a bit lost!
Reply 163
Original post by coolstorycat
Hey i've applied to teesside, got an interview this week but i'm not to sure where i should be going? I'm doing journalism, so should i go to the media/arts department or the main building? Or is it just one building (doubt but i dont know!) never been on the campus before just around it and not from there so im a bit lost!

I think it might be, I wasn't sure when I went. It's hard to get lost there, everything's so close together, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Your best bet's to phone just to check up where you're supposed to be.
Original post by Mr R
I think it might be, I wasn't sure when I went. It's hard to get lost there, everything's so close together, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Your best bet's to phone just to check up where you're supposed to be.

Yeah i'm phoning up in the morning just to check.
Reply 165
I've put teesside as my firm choice to study adult nursing! :smile: so excited!
Also, iv been offered parkside houses and flats for accom! :smile: everyone seems to be in woodlands!!! :frown:
Reply 166
I've firmed Teesside and got my accommodation for King Edwards shared. :smile: I'll be studying web design.
I'm in Parkside houses studying Business :smile: Actually can't wait for freshers
I'm in King Edwards studying Law :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 169
In King Edward's Square studying English :-)
Reply 170
Original post by jack9
ive got an offer for physiotherapy at teeside:smile:

I firmed Teesside for Physio a couple weeks back. Have you made your decision? :smile:
Confirmed my place at Teesside doing social sciences & got woodland halls for my accomadation :tongue:
Any of you guys studying Chemical Engineering in September ?? :biggrin:
Reply 173
Original post by Stevo.cross

I have 'insuranced' it. And it looks I will be heading over there as well (I need a miracle to get into my firm). But I don't really mind since I liked the Uni.
Reply 174

I am! :smile:
Reply 175
Original post by tiger17
I have 'insuranced' it. And it looks I will be heading over there as well (I need a miracle to get into my firm). But I don't really mind since I liked the Uni.

Likewise, my firm grade of AAB is definitely not going to happen haha! :smile:
Teesside is my insurance offer but it's turned into my firm after the horrendous psychology exam I took on Monday haha.
Dont know what I'm supposed to do for accommodation?! :/

Join the facebook group dudies. I know of at least one lad called Callum (he prefers buttercup for some reason) who is doing thattt :smile:
Law at woodlands halls September woo!xxxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 179
Hi,
Anyone starting a postgraduate in Jan 2013? Im starting the PgDip in Diagnostic Radiography. Can't seem to find anyone else, just wondering if they have had any information about the course like start dates, bursaries etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending