The Student Room Group

Study abroad option application help

On UCAS when you choose your choices, i'm a bit stuck on what to put.
I really want to do a study abroad option in one of my uni years but i am not sure as to what course to apply to.

For example, Leeds university has a mathematics course (code G100) which is a three year course. Under the information on the leeds website, it has a paragraph about a study abroad option which extends it to four year course.

Do i just apply for the G100 3 year course and sort the study abroad year when i get there? (if i do)

Any help from anyone is appreciated! Thanks :smile:
Original post by GOT111

Original post by GOT111
On UCAS when you choose your choices, i'm a bit stuck on what to put.
I really want to do a study abroad option in one of my uni years but i am not sure as to what course to apply to.

For example, Leeds university has a mathematics course (code G100) which is a three year course. Under the information on the leeds website, it has a paragraph about a study abroad option which extends it to four year course.

Do i just apply for the G100 3 year course and sort the study abroad year when i get there? (if i do)

Any help from anyone is appreciated! Thanks :smile:

http://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/undergraduate/study-abroad.html

This says there isn't a specific course code and you transfer to it in 1st or 2nd year then go away for your 3rd year. Not all universities make you specify that you want to do a year abroad when you apply, at most you just decide once you're at the uni.

Quick Reply

Latest