I have a Unconditional offer for Psychology and Criminology :biggrin:
Is anyone doing the same or similar?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Got two offers before Christmas:smile:
Both 300 points for an English course and an English Literature course

Think I'll put it as my insurance & I'd like to live at Trigon or Liberty Works if I do put it as my firm:smile:
Reply 82
Got an interview on the 5th Feb for Business information systems!
Anybody else?

Can't decide between here, Northumbria or Salford! Ahhh
Reply 83
Got an offer for Sports Coaching today!:biggrin: anyone else applied?
Reply 84
Original post by PaulLampeter
My letter said I didn't have level 2 English and Maths, I said they were part of my access course.... I appealed, not sure if it will make any difference,

Hope they give your appeal a deserved read then, its definitely worth the try at least. I think the admissions team don't always pay enough attention to those with slightly different qualifications than the norm and maybe don't understand them.
Reply 85
Original post by rebeccadaleyx

Original post by rebeccadaleyx
Got two offers before Christmas:smile:
Both 300 points for an English course and an English Literature course

Think I'll put it as my insurance & I'd like to live at Trigon or Liberty Works if I do put it as my firm:smile:

I am still waiting on a reply for english lit the wait is so irritating. :/
Original post by Jtaylor93
I am still waiting on a reply for english lit the wait is so irritating. :/

I heard from Literature not long after receiving English, I sent my application quite early. Hope you hear from them soon:smile: Good luck!!
Reply 87
Original post by 21Welshy21
i applied about the 25th of November, and i had a conditional within a month mate,
when did you apply?

My ucas was sent on 19th Dec. Nothing back yet.
Reply 88
Sent my ucas in november and not heard back from hallam for sports science, the only uni i am waiting to reply now, HURRY UP!
Reply 89
Just got conditional offer for Events Management with Arts and Entertainment!! :smile: Hallam could be probably my insurance, we will see :smile: It's my first reply from unis so I am excited :biggrin:
Reply 90
Hiya,

I've firmed Hallam for Events Management with arts and entertainment!
Reply 91
Just got my offer today
Reply 92
Original post by cb1990
Hiya,

I've firmed Hallam for Events Management with arts and entertainment!

Did you apply for other unis too?
Reply 93
Original post by ivka
Did you apply for other unis too?

I applied for Events Management and Events Management with arts and entertainment at Hallam and Arts and Festival Management at Leicester De Montfort but I was only really interested in Hallam and withdrew my application to dmu when I got my offers from Hallam, also I didn't really fancy an interview at De Montfort trying to convince them to accept me!

Where else have you applied/thinking of going?
Reply 94
Original post by cb1990
I applied for Events Management and Events Management with arts and entertainment at Hallam and Arts and Festival Management at Leicester De Montfort but I was only really interested in Hallam and withdrew my application to dmu when I got my offers from Hallam, also I didn't really fancy an interview at De Montfort trying to convince them to accept me!

Where else have you applied/thinking of going?

I applied for Festival and Events management at Edinburgh Napier, but mostly I wanna study music management so I applied to Hertfordshire for Music and Entertainment Industry Management, then uni of east london and bucks new uni. But I still have only one offer so far so I guess it's still a long wait for me
Reply 95
Original post by ivka
I applied for Festival and Events management at Edinburgh Napier, but mostly I wanna study music management so I applied to Hertfordshire for Music and Entertainment Industry Management, then uni of east london and bucks new uni. But I still have only one offer so far so I guess it's still a long wait for me

A lot of varied places then! Good luck and maybe see you in September!
I've applied for Interior Design at SHU however i've heard absolutely nothing from them yet whereas my friends who are studying different courses have got offers. Has anyone else studying an arts based course heard anything from SHU yet? Thanks! :smile:
Original post by jasminriedel
I've applied for Interior Design at SHU however i've heard absolutely nothing from them yet whereas my friends who are studying different courses have got offers. Has anyone else studying an arts based course heard anything from SHU yet? Thanks! :smile:

i applied for english and film.
which is sort of arty aha (the film side)
but ive heard nothing either except to say they have my application.
however i only applied just before the deadline!
Reply 98
Conditional offer for Events management with arts and entertainment :biggrin: :cool:
Original post by skippy83
Hope they give your appeal a deserved read then, its definitely worth the try at least. I think the admissions team don't always pay enough attention to those with slightly different qualifications than the norm and maybe don't understand them.

Appeal worked!!! Application will now be reconsidered, fingers crossed to see if I get an interview??

Just had a really productive work shadowing day at a local hospital, I want to be an Occupational Therapist more than ever now fab fab fab !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending