Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello people.

Just kicking this thread off, as one doesn't appear to exist.

Put down what you want to study, and where you want to live
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey looking to do sport and exercise science at Leeds Met on the Headingley campus.. not had a reply yet though so haven't looked at accommodation but i went to the open day and saw Kirkstead Brewery and the Carnegie halls. Probably put Leeds Met down as my insurance if i get an offer. Have you heard anything?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sociology and I honestly don't have a clue
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Physical Education. Hopefully live at Carnegie Village (prices pending) if not Kirkstead Brewery.

Sent my UCAS appl off today
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sports Performance Foundation degree has been withdrawn for 2012
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, hoping to do Computer Forensics at Headingley - with accommodation at the brewery
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Spanish and Italian on Headingly and would have to be the brewery!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
    How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hiya im applying for adult nursing and hoping to live in opal.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heidiann)
    Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
    How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!
    Hiya i know quite a few people that live in opal and the tannery who travel to headingley. theres a direct bus from the accomodation
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akanns)
    Im applying for Architecture, havent heard anything yet except for the email telling me they've recieved my application and that they will make a decision by the start of December! Anyone planning on studying Architecture too?
    I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gpostleth)
    I had an email saying they aim to get back to me by the end of November, this was about 2 weeks ago. When did you send your ucas off?
    Yeup same! I applied mid October you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akanns)
    Yeup same! I applied mid October you?
    Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Beginning of November, i keep checking the date wishing they would hurry up and reply haha
    So do I, im not very patient at all (n)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got that email too, have wanted to hear from them, don't know if your course is different but I heard that I have an interview for early childhood education yesterday (the interview is in december) so keep checking your emails as they have sent mine and a friend got one last week for a similar but different course to mine.

Hope you hear soon!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm applying for primary teaching and hoping to live in liberty park or mill street ^^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    applying for speech and language therapy/ Clinical Language Sciences.... no clue where i'd like to live yet...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bonjourluce)
    I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations?
    i applied at the end of october and still haven't heard anything ~.~

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 3, 2013
New on TSR

Naughtiest thing you did at school

Did you get away with it or were you punished?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.