Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jemma2805)
    Anyone else applied for Carnegie Village, Cluster Flats?
    Yes!! I have! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I have an interview, for Adult Nursing on Wednesday at Leeds Met, does anyone know what the interview entails? I know there is maths test, but I mean in the group interview?!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the selection day on Wednesday too, I want to revise for the maths and literacy test... but not sure what to revise. and have not idea what we have to do for the group activity!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to study Public Relations and I still haven't heard anything back! Is anyone in the same position as me? I sent my UCAS away in November and Leeds is my first choice so I'm really worrying now
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted my unconditional offer for Landscape Architecture Going to be staying at Carlton Hill, haven't actually seen the accommodation so hope it's ok!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sport Business Management anyone??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TE07)
    Sport Business Management anyone??
    Me
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if anyone is looking for accommodation, let me know as i have a room going spare. not in student halls which means a much more homely feel. double bedroom with en-suite, 20 minute walk from headingley campus. contact me for more details
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a offer for Leeds Met for Games Design (it say im down as sandwich course)

Dont know what accomdation yet

Kirkstall Brewery looks good

Should i make it my first choose uni? it looks better than wrexham

I now accepted Leeds met
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spanish With International Relations anyone? Or either ?

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Put my deposit down on a cluster flat, sports therapy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Public Relations! Where have you applied to live?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    sport leisure and culture anyone?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone living near Carnegie stadium. Got a house there and would be good to meet people who are kinda local.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Sports Coaching?? And looking to live at concept place!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just put my Accomdation depoist down for Kirkstall super excited cant wait til September
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Sports Business Management as well
    anyone who has applied for accommodation in the last week, were opal 1&2 still available to pick?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurabru)
    Sports Business Management as well
    anyone who has applied for accommodation in the last week, were opal 1&2 still available to pick?
    if you go on the leeds met website, you can apply through there.. there are still available, but only single rooms.. i think i am going to apply there now, just still cant decide!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting for my decision to be processed and then i'll be able to do it, glad those halls are still available though!
    have you been up to see them?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ahhh i see... what course have you applied for? leeds met took a while to get back to me as well.. I've just applied to opal now. yeah i went to see them, opal 1 looks really good, the rooms are decent sizes as well, I was hoping for a double room but there is only like 23 of them, so i'll probably end up with a single which are fine tbh!.. opal 2 is the exact same on the inside, i just thought it looked a bit dull from the outside.. so in the 'other information' box on the application i just said i would like to be in opal 1 which i recommend you do if you apply for there!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 3, 2013
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.