Original post by Diiana
is leeds met a good uni?

Aye, like all Uni's in my opinion if you put the work in you will be rewarded
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 281
Original post by sarahc_x
ahhh i see... what course have you applied for? leeds met took a while to get back to me as well.. I've just applied to opal now. yeah i went to see them, opal 1 looks really good, the rooms are decent sizes as well, I was hoping for a double room but there is only like 23 of them, so i'll probably end up with a single which are fine tbh!.. opal 2 is the exact same on the inside, i just thought it looked a bit dull from the outside.. so in the 'other information' box on the application i just said i would like to be in opal 1 which i recommend you do if you apply for there!

im doing sports business management wbu? yeah opal 1 is the one i want to be in just sent them an email to add that to my application haha :smile: opal 1 looks much nicer from the outside even though its the same inside haha!
Im going to studt entertainment management and i have a cluster flat at carnegie village :smile:
cant waitttt
xxxx
Reply 283
Original post by hpalmer
I've got a conditional offer to study PR :smile::smile:! So excited!!

Same :biggrin: Have you been on an applicant day yet? Bit odd how the course and modules have changed slightly though :/
Reply 284
Anyone doing International Business? :smile:
Reply 285
Anybody studying Sports Coaching? :smile: Also, which accommodation you in? Concept Place for me, room 203!
I'm gonna be starting Sport and Exercise therapy at leeds in sept. but have no idea where to live! Was considering opal 1/2.. can anyone recommend the best accomodation? :smile:
Reply 287
Original post by Trukstar
Same :biggrin: Have you been on an applicant day yet? Bit odd how the course and modules have changed slightly though :/

How have they changed? Nooo, haven't been able to make them..have you been?
Reply 288
events management anyone?:smile:
xx
Sports Therapy anyone? And staying in Opal?:smile:
I'm doing Interactive Media/ Games Design, staying in Carnegie Village if anyones there? Need to meet some people!
Original post by jamieyoung
I'm doing Interactive Media/ Games Design, staying in Carnegie Village if anyones there? Need to meet some people!

Im doing games design :biggrin: but not it Carnegie Village, im in cheaper accomdation Kirkstall
sweet hit me up on Facebook lol Jamie Young, location will be leeds.
Reply 293
Original post by Heidiann
Events management, but hoping to get in opal!
How many others will be studying in headingly but want to be in opal acomodation, getting a bit worried ill b traveling on my own!!!

Hey im doing events management at headingly :smile: but iv applied to kirkstall, did ya not look round there? it was my favourite one.
Original post by hann2311
Hey im doing events management at headingly :smile: but iv applied to kirkstall, did ya not look round there? it was my favourite one.

I'm doing events management and staying at kirkstall too! getting soo excited now!
Anyone studying business management ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone doing speech therapy?
Reply 297
Already confirmed place for Economics for Buisiness, will be at the city campus

hit me up if your doing the same course ! :smile:
I need 260 points to get into Leeds Met to do psychology. I got ACD last year, if I get ACD this year I get 260 points. I am on for my A in psychology, and I SHOULD get a D in biology, but I just did my last maths exam, I needed 60 UMS which is bang on a C and I'm not sure if I'll manage it. If I get ADD which is 240 points, but I get my A in psychology (the course I'm studying), how likely are they to let me in still?

I don't know how strict the university usually are. Does anyone know anyone who has been let into leeds met with lower grades than their conditions?
I thought things may be different with the fees going up, and is psychology a popular course?
Original post by mollster57
I need 260 points to get into Leeds Met to do psychology. I got ACD last year, if I get ACD this year I get 260 points. I am on for my A in psychology, and I SHOULD get a D in biology, but I just did my last maths exam, I needed 60 UMS which is bang on a C and I'm not sure if I'll manage it. If I get ADD which is 240 points, but I get my A in psychology (the course I'm studying), how likely are they to let me in still?

I don't know how strict the university usually are. Does anyone know anyone who has been let into leeds met with lower grades than their conditions?
I thought things may be different with the fees going up, and is psychology a popular course?

honestly, leeds met are pretty liberal, and their requirements are pretty low, they should actually be a bit higher. So if you dont get what you need or more, then they wont take you because they're alrady being nice you know. Just do your best or are you done already?

Quick Reply

Latest