Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Conditional offer for human geography! Very happy :biggrin:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 161
Original post by LGcovD
I applied like on the 13th of Jan and im also getting quite impatient to get a reply as this is my main choice! Im hoping to do Animation so i hope i haven't left it too late and the spots haven't all been filled.

Friends have heard back and got interviews or offers...

Does anyone know anything about the way they do the application process?

I applied for Computer Animation & Visual Effects on the 14th and haven't heard back yet, my main choice as well =/
Kinda regret leaving it so late but I'll start worrying come March.
got two conditional offers from leeds met for public relations with marketing and marketing and advertising management, hoping to stay in Opal one & two for accommodation!
I sent my application off on the 14th of November and I STILL havent heard anything :frown: I'm Applying for advertising/marketing management
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 164
Original post by Soulscare
I applied for Computer Animation & Visual Effects on the 14th and haven't heard back yet, my main choice as well =/
Kinda regret leaving it so late but I'll start worrying come March.

I applied for the same course (woo~) and got an offer within 2 weeks. They were really quick with me so I can imagine you'll hear soon!
Reply 165
Is anyone still waiting for their reply from Leeds met for Primary ed? i sent mine off the beggining of December and i have heard nothing :frown: Should i be worrying at this point?
Reply 166
Original post by bonjourluce
I've applied to study Public Relations and I'm hoping to live in Opal 1. I applied nearly a month ago now and I haven't heard anything from the university, has anyone else not heard anything and is anyone else applying to Public Relations? :smile:

Hi! Im going to Leeds Met to study PR, got my unconditional offer at the end of Dec! And I'm also looking to stay in Opal :smile: Do you know if you can apply for accommodation soon? Sara
Reply 167
Original post by sarahhep
Hi! Im going to Leeds Met to study PR, got my unconditional offer at the end of Dec! And I'm also looking to stay in Opal :smile: Do you know if you can apply for accommodation soon? Sara

Accommodation opens tomorrow, 1st Feb!
i emailed these yesterday telling them that i intended this to be my first choice and i still hadnt heard back from them and accommodation opens tomorrow theyve had my application since the 14th of november and no reply :frown: they then replied saying can i give them my UCAS ID so they can locate my application. I have and still no word yet :frown:
Anyone know what time the accommodation website opens tomorrow? :smile:
Reply 170
Original post by jemma2805
Anyone know what time the accommodation website opens tomorrow? :smile:

The site is now live.
Get booking!
Reply 171
Original post by DannyD94
The site is now live.
Get booking!

Is yours saying 2012/2013?

Cuz all i can see is bookings for 2011/2012
Original post by 121shan
Is yours saying 2012/2013?

Cuz all i can see is bookings for 2011/2012

Yeah same? I can't register yet, it still says semester 2 bookings are open and you can only register for 2011/12 :s-smilie:
Reply 173
I can only see 2011/12 -
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 174
Original post by Jaidenh
UNITE is far better than OPAL 1,2 AND 3... If anyone is studying in town (Rose Bowl etc) I would advise staying in the plazza or sky plazza thats were i lived and its really nice and the town is on your doorstep which saves alot of money!
First year i lived in Concept place (opposite opal 1/2 and the tannery) which is also really nice.. but a 10/15 minute walk into town, my housemates lived in Opal and they said if they went back they would have picked unite.
Single beds suck in opal!

How do i find unite? when i've been looking at accommodation i've just looked at what's on the lmu website?

Also i'm stuying marketing and advertising management and i was wanting to stay in opal but the single bed situation is putting me off!
Reply 175
Original post by lucystudent
got two conditional offers from leeds met for public relations with marketing and marketing and advertising management, hoping to stay in Opal one & two for accommodation!

i'm the same! good luck!
Reply 176
Original post by chloem12
How do i find unite? when i've been looking at accommodation i've just looked at what's on the lmu website?

Also i'm stuying marketing and advertising management and i was wanting to stay in opal but the single bed situation is putting me off!

Get a 'Deluxe Ensuite'?
£135 PW.
Reply 177
it's cheaper to stay in the sky plaza if i do that...
i've had my heart set on opal but either one of the plaza's seems better, closer to my campus, bigger rooms and cheaper. i'm just a bit afraid if i apply there i might not make friends as quickly or at all with it being private accommodation, which sounds really silly
The accommodation service is live now, just booked and paid the £200 deposit for Opal!

The ball is well and truly rolling! :smile:
Reply 179
Original post by Tall Man Green
The accommodation service is live now, just booked and paid the £200 deposit for Opal!

The ball is well and truly rolling! :smile:

me toooo!!!! decided opal was a better idea than plaza!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending