The Student Room Group

messaging a guy part two- do i look like a stalker?

As you may have seen, I posted a thread a while ago about a guy I was messaging. Basically we met in a club very very briefly and I added him on facebook (he's gorgeous). I sent him a message saying hope you don't mind the add etc and we were messaging eachother for a couple of days, but it stopped when I asked him where he was from, he replied and I said my friend went there and said it was nice. I can now see that there's nothing much to say back to that lol. Anyway, I left it for two weeks and then messaged him again (last night) asking if he'd seen the match (we support the same football team) and saying how are you. His reply was: yes but they didn't play very well :frown:. Maybe I'm just over analysing but does the not responding to the how are you bit shows he dosen't rreally want to chat? But surely if he didn't want to he just wouldn't reply like a couple of weeks ago? Eurgh, boys confuse me. Anyway do you think he's interested or just thinks I'm a stalker?? Many, many thanks! :smile:
No, I don't think you're a stalker having waited two weeks to message him again!

I don't think he doesnt' want to chat, nor do I think that he thinks you're a stalker, because if thats the case then he would simply respond to "no" or "yes" to your question. But he probably hasn't got to know you enough to be interested, having only met in a club "very very briefly".
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply :smile:. Any ideas what I could put back to him? :smile:
Original post by skyhighheels
Thanks for the reply :smile:. Any ideas what I could put back to him? :smile:

He doesn't seem interested.

Move on and find some other guy who is into you.
Reply 4
As immature as this sounds, he did like and comment on one of my statuses about the football team in the two weeks. :smile:
Hope this isn't the same person I just replied to, sounds the same. Anyway, why are you so hung up on one guy you met in a club? If you don't know by now, guys aren't in clubs to meet girls for anything serious, so why are you wasting your energy? Because he's "gorgeous" it's a stupid excuse. If I was to spend all my time chasing after "gorgeous" girls, I would miss out on other important things in life, like education? work? hobbies? friends? family? And how are guys confusing? We're simple minded compared to females, you lot are the ones who play games and don't know what you want. Oh and stop using F.B, it's causes more trouble than good! Get some fresh air, get hobbies, and meet people that way instead of getting random people's F.B's and trying to get their attention.
(edited 12 years ago)
:s-smilie: Overanalyse much. Your intuition will tell you everything you need to know. Whatever your first reaction is, is generally the truth.
Original post by skyhighheels
As immature as this sounds, he did like and comment on one of my statuses about the football team in the two weeks. :smile:

Well there you go! It shows that he doesn't hate you or anything, also shows you guys have common interest! He's probably not "in love" with you, because he's only met you briefly! Perhaps you could strike a conversation about football again, and ask him when he's heading to the clubs? And you could meet him again and then properly get to know him, as well as getting him to know you :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest