The Student Room Group

Post your Scottish offers ITT

Haven't got any yet thanks to the laziness of my school's UCAS team. I'm going to have harsh words if it's not sent by Friday.

Anyone got unconditionals or conditionals yet?
Reply 1
I'm applying for Law, and have nearly finished my application :wink:

All the unis I'm applying to (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee & Strathclyde) said they'd wait until after the January deadline. Not sure if this is the same for other subjects though :confused:
Reply 2
Have applied for Chemistry.
Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Heriot Watt, St Andrews.
Have got unconditionals from Glasgow & Heriot Watt.
Not expecting to hear from the other 3 until after Jan 15th.
Reply 3
I've applied to Edinburgh and Aberdeen for Divinity, as well as three English universities, and so far haven't heard anything from the Scottish ones. Do they wait until after the January deadline for all subjects, or only some??
Original post by Didgiemon
I've applied to Edinburgh and Aberdeen for Divinity, as well as three English universities, and so far haven't heard anything from the Scottish ones. Do they wait until after the January deadline for all subjects, or only some??

Just some. Glasgow in particular will reply as soon as they've come to a decision on you and I've heard a lot of examples of Heriot-Watt being quick this year.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Just some. Glasgow in particular will reply as soon as they've come to a decision on you and I've heard a lot of examples of Heriot-Watt being quick this year.

Ahh okay thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Haven't got any yet thanks to the laziness of my school's UCAS team. I'm going to have harsh words if it's not sent by Friday.

Anyone got unconditionals or conditionals yet?

I'm in the exact same position. Although I was one of the first to get everything sent off and paid for (apart from early applicants). Just waiting on my reference to be sent. I just want it to be confirmed, my school is hopeless!

Quick Reply

Latest