The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Jardine Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi, wonder if anyone is applying for Jardines this year?
How is your interview going?
I am so hopeless now. I ll seriously be in deep trouble if i dont get the scholarship. :frown:(((
Reply 61
I did.... still waiting for the reply :frown:
Reply 62
oh i was shortlisted to the final interview in hong kong. doing the visa now @@ im soo nervous cuz i will have to write an essay and attend an interview there.
Reply 63
Original post by yoite15
oh i was shortlisted to the final interview in hong kong. doing the visa now @@ im soo nervo
us cuz i will have to write an essay and attend an interview there.

hi, congrat. when did you receive email to inform? when the interview in hkong take place? i did not receive anything so I think it mean I was not shortlisted.
Reply 64
Original post by haongo
hi, congrat. when did you receive email to inform? when the interview in hkong take place? i did not receive anything so I think it mean I was not shortlisted.

The interview will be on jan 3, 2014. i received the email 3 days ago. when did you do your first interview?
Reply 65
Original post by yoite15
The interview will be on jan 3, 2014. i received the email 3 days ago. when did you do your first interview?

my interview was on 28th Nov in london. do you know the interview in hkong will be separate or same day? and did jardine know about our Cam result to call us for final interview?
Reply 66
Original post by yoite15
Hi, wonder if anyone is applying for Jardines this year?
How is your interview going?
I am so hopeless now. I ll seriously be in deep trouble if i dont get the scholarship. :frown:(((

Hi. I'm going to apply for jardine scholarship this year. So do you post the files or email them? And do you send the personal statement written by hand or the printed one? Thanks a lot.
Reply 67
Can anybody tell me the limit for Jardine Scholarship's personal statement please?
Anyone received confirmation email from Jardine??
I sent my application about two weeks ago, and I still havent heard from them....
Also, I didnt received an email from my college on Jardine application... Should I be worried?
Btw, I am applying to Downing College.
Original post by JackTeh96
Anyone received confirmation email from Jardine??
I sent my application about two weeks ago, and I still havent heard from them....
Also, I didnt received an email from my college on Jardine application... Should I be worried?
Btw, I am applying to Downing College.

No worries friend, me too, nothing from Jardine! Wow, u really send application to Jardine early, by the way, how do u get to know about Jardine?
Original post by John.Willis
No worries friend, me too, nothing from Jardine! Wow, u really send application to Jardine early, by the way, how do u get to know about Jardine?

some of my seniors in my school applied to Jardine and one got the scholarship last year, so I know Jardine... What about you???
some of my seniors in my school applied to Jardine and one got the scholarship last year, so I know Jardine... What about you???

Wow, your school is superb man! May I know where u are from? I know it from self-research (pretty stupid), chances are I may not be getting the scholarship but just give it a try! By the way, how did u go about the principal's reference? (seems to be required by Jardine)
Wow, your school is superb man! May I know where u are from? I know it from self-research (pretty stupid), chances are I may not be getting the scholarship but just give it a try! By the way, how did u go about the principal's reference? (seems to be required by Jardine)

I am from Malaysia. What about you?
Where are you applying? which college?
My teacher wrote reference for me

I am based in Singapore, so maybe we could catch up sometime! I am going for Oxford Exeter college for Law! What major are u applying to? Btw, do u have more details about your senior who got the Jardine scholarship?

Hey! are u there? See my last reply? waiting to chat with u!:frown:
Hey! are u there? See my last reply? waiting to chat with u!:frown:

I am based in Singapore, so maybe we could catch up sometime! I am going for Oxford Exeter college for Law! What major are u applying to? Btw, do u have more details about your senior who got the Jardine scholarship?

Oh hi!! I guess it is really late in Singapore?
I am applying for medicine... I guess there are a lot of medics in Singapore right?
My senior? he is studying engineering in trinity cambridge... thats all i know
Oh hi!! I guess it is really late in Singapore?
I am applying for medicine... I guess there are a lot of medics in Singapore right?
My senior? he is studying engineering in trinity cambridge... thats all i know

Medicine! That's hard:eek:! Ya, quite a lot of medics in Singapore! I received an email from Jardine telling me they have received my application! What about u? Do u know when would they shortlist people and start to interview? Perhaps, from your senior experience?
Medicine! That's hard:eek:! Ya, quite a lot of medics in Singapore! I received an email from Jardine telling me they have received my application! What about u? Do u know when would they shortlist people and start to interview? Perhaps, from your senior experience?

Sadly, I haven't received anything from Jardine... i am not sure if they received my application at all.... :frown: Not sure from my senior.... got to ask him then..

Hi there! I'm from Singapore and have applied for the Jardine Foundation Scholarship as well. I have also yet to hear from them at all so I'm kinda worried that my application wasn't received by them. :frown:

May I know when exactly did they acknowledge the receipt of your application?
Sadly, I haven't received anything from Jardine... i am not sure if they received my application at all.... :frown: Not sure from my senior.... got to ask him then..

Oh! u should have no worries, as I think each sector operates differently in when they process and send out the application. Dude, It is just a matter of timing, I am sure there will be good news for you! Pls update me once u receive the email! Thanks for asking your senior, do let me know that too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending