The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You decend into a pit of hell, the older you get.

The age of innonence was good. But the age of sin is better.
Reply 2
*boo*
Does life get better when you're older... or do u wish you were young and carefree again?

When I was 13 I really wanted to be 18...now that I'm 18 I want to be 13 again...

I don't want to be younger ...
Reply 3
You decend into a pit of hell, the older you get.

The age of innonence was good. But the age of sin is better.

Thanks for depressing me you miserable sod - a friend who died recently is having a funeral and thanksgiving service today!
Reply 4
*boo*
When I was 13 I really wanted to be 18...now that I'm 18 I want to be 13 again...

oh my god, tell me about it!!!!!!
Reply 5
*boo*
Does life get better when you're older... or do u wish you were young and carefree again?

Well, 18 is hardly "old" is it?

Actually, life DOES get better (well it has for me at least) with the passing of years, so, chin up.
*boo*

kind of the same, there are some points of being 13 that are cool but now i'm 18 i'm loving it, for a start i can get in to pubs and clubs.
Reply 7
well some times the life seems really cool.. but not all the times i think both are ok.. i mean sometime you need to have a little bit of sadness and a bit of happyness..
Reply 8
13 is a horribly obnoxious age. However, I do feel quite old nowadays (being an unimaginable 20!!!). Oh, how great it was to be 4.
Reply 9
Being 18 is great! - I don't ever want to be any older though, - scary thought.
*boo*

I hate being my age (17). I'd much rather be older i.e. in my 20s or younger i.e. under 10 :P
Reply 11
SiAnY
I hate being my age (17). I'd much rather be older i.e. in my 20s or younger i.e. under 10 :P

I'd rather be a couple of years older too and not still at school...
I used to really like school when I was under 10 though and everything was mostly just fun :biggrin:
13 wasn't anything special but I can't wait till I'm 18, mwhahahaha!
Reply 12
*boo*

I know what you mean... even though I wouldn´t be 13 again, horrible time!
I don´t htink it get worse or better, it just flies by faster!
Reply 13
life definately gets better because ure free to do whatever u want. people respect u and treat you better. u start earning real money and realise that theres so many fun things to buy and have fun wiv. u have more options. when ure a kid, u have restrictions and nobody takes u seriously.
Reply 14
Yeah, some days I just want to go back in time but other days I just want time to fly quicker. Maybe I'm just bored at the moment...
It's half term and I'm on an education forum!!
Reply 15
Can't wait to get independent, but I'll take my time over it as I'm enjoying my youth too. A good attitude to the world and you don't need to worry about where your youth went...
Reply 16
when ure a kid, u have restrictions and nobody takes u seriously.

Yeah, I guess you're right there. It does depend though - II've got many friends who are way into their 30s (and even 50s), and nobody takes them seriously.

Latest

Trending

Trending