The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

PGCE interview at Derby anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sarang_assa
Congratulations!! me too! So chuffed. Are you doing primary too?

yeah i'm doing 5-11 :biggrin: literally so happy.

although had a massive panic when Gill Maxwell emailed about nursing haha but thankfully it's all fine :biggrin:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by flamingoshoes
yeah i'm doing 5-11 :biggrin: literally so happy.

although had a massive panic when Gill Maxwell emailed about nursing haha but thankfully it's all fine :biggrin:

i had a horrible sinking feeling when i read the first e
Reply 62
Original post by Muppetface
I'm doing primary (5-11)....so excited!!

Congratulations everyone! Couldn't sleep last night at all!!

I didn't sleep at alll............. and yes I have a place on Early Years wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so excited!!!! :biggrin:
Has anyone got facebook? It'd be nice to know a few people before the course starts!

I've just been offered free board and lodgings from my Auntie so I should have accomoddation sorted. It's in South Normanton so it'd mean an hour on the bus but I guess it's cheaper than rent!
Reply 64
Hi everyone, iv got on the PGCE at derby too! Does anyone have facebook, so we can chat before we start ? xx
Reply 65
Original post by carly1989
Hi everyone, iv got on the PGCE at derby too! Does anyone have facebook, so we can chat before we start ? xx

hi well done, what age have you gone for? I have been accepted onto 5-11yrs. I haven't got facebook, but i am happy to give you my email address?
Reply 66
hi lowe28, im 5-11years too. Il send you a pm with my email on it :smile:
I've accepted you on FB Carly!

This weeks been awesome, finally got a job today too!!
Hiya, I’ve made a Facebook group for people doing their PGCE at Derby in 2012. I know it’s early but I’m still in that annoyingly excited phase.

It’s a closed group so it’s private, it should be easy to find if you just type in ‘Derby PGCE 2012’
Someone mentioned it was hard to find so here's a link >>>>>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/292413314139880/
Reply 70
Original post by tigergrowl

I didn't sleep at alll............. and yes I have a place on Early Years wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so excited!!!! :biggrin:

Hi, I have been accepted on the early years toooo i am so excited i cant wait :-)
Reply 71
Original post by MiniMilner
Hi, I have been accepted on the early years toooo i am so excited i cant wait :-)

Great!! Well done!! :smile: Received the pre-course info today by email, did you?
Reply 72
Great!! Well done!! :smile: Received the pre-course info today by email, did you?

I have received that today, still cant believe it, I am so excited! :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by lowe28
I have received that today, still cant believe it, I am so excited! :smile:

Aw!! Me too!! Although I wouldn't head to the TES forum if I was you, that made me eek... the number of depressing posts!!! o_O
Reply 74
Aw!! Me too!! Although I wouldn't head to the TES forum if I was you, that made me eek... the number of depressing posts!!! o_O

depressing posts about what??
Reply 75
Original post by lowe28
depressing posts about what??

I'll PM you!
Reply 76
I haven't been on here in a while, still feels a long way off till we start!!!
Original post by Muppetface
I haven't been on here in a while, still feels a long way off till we start!!!

It's WAY too long til we start!!
Reply 78
Original post by flamingoshoes
It's WAY too long til we start!!

Ha I know, I have been searching the net for QTS books, and other stuff to try and get myself organised and prepared for the crazy year we are going to have!! :biggrin: Cant wait though! Have you been sent your health questionnaire?
Reply 79
Hello everyone, has anyone enrolled for the PGCE at Derby online yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending