The Student Room Group

Business and Management Offers for 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got offers from:

Birmingham - Business and management, AAB and Cardiff, Business and management, AAB.

Waiting for Exeter - Business and man with Ind Exp, Bath - Business Administration (4year)

All of my offers are deferred and unconditional. Predicted, A*AA
Original post by HLR
got offer from Warwick, Bristol, Exeter and Reading
still waiting for durham
dunno which one should i take
Is Warwick really good for management?

Take the one you prefer and don't want too much pressure on your shoulders, if Warwick is A*AA and if you don't think you could cope with that (I know I couldn't). But if you do think you can then definately go with Warwick as its amazing for business! Well done on all your offers :biggrin:
Original post by scaredofexams
Also when did you send your application off? :smile: I've applied for marketing management?

The Management course at Lancaster has two options:

N201 - Management (Study abroad) - Offer AAA
N202 - Management - Offer AAB

So if you firm, come results day you can get either (I think) and still be accepted!

Sent my application off November 15th, so about a month ago.
Original post by Hazst
Got offers from:

Birmingham - Business and management, AAB and Cardiff, Business and management, AAB.

Waiting for Exeter - Business and man with Ind Exp, Bath - Business Administration (4year)

All of my offers are deferred and unconditional. Predicted, A*AA

How can your offers be 'unconditional' when you are 'predicted', sorry I'm just a bit confused :s-smilie:
Reply 24
offer from
Durham University for Business Management at ABB
Just waiting for;
Exeter and UCL now, my top two, this is starting to kill me inside, especially seeing people with offers from exeter already ahhhhhhh
Original post by james'94
offer from
Just waiting for;
Exeter and UCL now, my top two, this is starting to kill me inside, especially seeing people with offers from exeter already ahhhhhhh

Wow Durham! They usually take AGES to reply, I applied there too :biggrin: (but for marketing). When did you send your application off and what were your predicted grades? What college did you apply for? :smile:
Original post by james'94
offer from
Just waiting for;

Sorry only just re-read your orginal post about your predicted grades! So sorry for asking stupid questions! Well done on your offers :biggrin:
Reply 27
Hi Everyone

Basically I just dropped out of a History degree at York Uni, hated the course and couldn't justify spending my savings on it. I feel I'm much better suited to a Business Management course. Currently I'm quickly putting a personal statement together. I was curious if any of you had tips on where to apply thinking, bath, exeter, newcastle as an insurance, my A levels are A* AAA and an A in AS critical thinking. However I haven't done a level maths, so don't want to apply anywhere that will disregard me for that reason. I'm also keen to apply to a london college, either kings, ucl or lse any advice on which one to chose would be great.
Thanks, and congrats on all your offers.
Reply 28
Original post by HLR
got offer from Warwick, Bristol, Exeter and Reading
still waiting for durham
dunno which one should i take
Is Warwick really good for management?

Hey, congrats on your warwick offer, I'm just about to apply there ( having dropped out of uni am choosing to do a management course instead). From what I have heard Warwick is excellent for management. However I don't know much about the university its self, curious as to if you know much about it and your opinions. I'm kinda put off by how far away it seems to be from coventry etc and scared it may be a somewhat dull choice.
Original post by RosieAllen
Hi Everyone

Basically I just dropped out of a History degree at York Uni, hated the course and couldn't justify spending my savings on it. I feel I'm much better suited to a Business Management course. Currently I'm quickly putting a personal statement together. I was curious if any of you had tips on where to apply thinking, bath, exeter, newcastle as an insurance, my A levels are A* AAA and an A in AS critical thinking. However I haven't done a level maths, so don't want to apply anywhere that will disregard me for that reason. I'm also keen to apply to a london college, either kings, ucl or lse any advice on which one to chose would be great.
Thanks, and congrats on all your offers.

Warwick and LSE prefer maths, but all the others aren't bothered :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by SonnyZH

Original post by SonnyZH
Offers: Kings College London - BSc Business Management, Warwick Business School - BSc Management, Cass Business School - BSc Management and Regent's College London - BA Int'l Management
Waiting: London School of Economics - BSc Management

congratulations on your offer! i was wondering when did you get your offer from kings? and what are your predicted grades?
Original post by leee001
congratulations on your offer! i was wondering when did you get your offer from kings? and what are your predicted grades?

You always ask the same questions as me hehe. I've applied to Kings too :biggrin: Where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades? Have you had any offers?
Reply 32

You always ask the same questions as me hehe. I've applied to Kings too :biggrin: Where else have you applied and what are your predicted grades? Have you had any offers?

Is this a question to me? New to do thread thing so not sure haha but i applied to ucl,kings, lse, le, and queen marys. i got a rejection ftom ucl and an offer from queen marys today what about youu?
Original post by leee001
Is this a question to me? New to do thread thing so not sure haha but i applied to ucl,kings, lse, le, and queen marys. i got a rejection ftom ucl and an offer from queen marys today what about youu?

Yes it was a question to you :smile: What were your predicted grades?

I've applied to

Bournemouth (PR), Kings, CASS (Business) Durham and Lancaster (marketing/business) :smile: Had no responses yet :frown: But I only sent mine on the 28th.

Well done on your offer! :biggrin: Never mind about UCL, no one wants to go there anyway :wink:

Do you have a favourite? Where are you from? :smile:
Got my first offer from Bournemouth YAYYY!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Now got offers from Birmingham and bournemouth :smile:
Reply 36

Yes it was a question to you :smile: What were your predicted grades?

I've applied to

Bournemouth (PR), Kings, CASS (Business) Durham and Lancaster (marketing/business) :smile: Had no responses yet :frown: But I only sent mine on the 28th.

Well done on your offer! :biggrin: Never mind about UCL, no one wants to go there anyway :wink:

Do you have a favourite? Where are you from? :smile:

predicted is AAA what about you? and yeah i really want to go to LSe but didnt do well in my gcses so kind of worried i wont get an offer...but wouldnt mind kings either! and congrats on your offer!
and i live in surrey what about you? :smile:
Original post by MadMike457
Got my offer from Lancaster on friday:

http://i.imgur.com/NxZAs.png

Well done! yeay. happy for you! :biggrin: may I know when you send your application? Thanks!
Reply 38
Interview at ucl for information management for business!
Original post by redvelvetcupcake
Well done! yeay. happy for you! :biggrin: may I know when you send your application? Thanks!

Thanks! November 15th! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending