The 'I have got on to a PGCE Course 2012-2013' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by sapearce88

Hi all,

Woop PGCE Primary 2012/13 - Roll on September :smile:

Facebook group anyone?

yes i have made one. what university are u with?
U of Worcester
Reply 402

U of Worcester

ah my group is for roehampton
Original post by neelab
yes i have made one. what university are u with?

UEL
Worcester PGCE Primary - make yourself known, I would like to exchange smiles and congratulations.

Reply 405
Just got offered a conditional offer for wolves Pgce in Pe the condition is I do a booster course has anyone else had this or know anything about the booster course?
Worcester PGCE Primary - make yourself known, I would like to exchange smiles and congratulations.

Hi!

Congratulations on getting a place! I've got a place on the primary PGCE at Worcester too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: See you in September!

Sarah x
Original post by airlife
Hehe, will do! When did you have your interview day? Mine was on Jan 11th. :smile:

Mine was December 7th - the wait was unbearable because of the teaching allocations! D:

I have, congratulations!! :smile: Glad to see so many of us on here :smile:
University of Worcester - Secondary English. So stoked. Congratulations everyone. :smile:
just got offered a conditional offer from leeds uni for primary but dont know what the condition is since i have completed my degree! anyone else heard from leed yet? or what the condition might be?
Original post by tbmanu4life
just got offered a conditional offer from leeds uni for primary but dont know what the condition is since i have completed my degree! anyone else heard from leed yet? or what the condition might be?

There are usually conditions on things like CRB findings, the fitness to teach questionnaire etc. :smile:
Original post by tbmanu4life

Hi

Congratulations on a place!
I have a conditional offer for primary from Leeds too! My GTTR says that they will send a letter but that was two weeks ago and I haven't recieved anything yet. I called the administrator and he said that it's pending CRB and health checks, but some people may have additional conditions. When did you find out? I really want my letter.
Original post by Monsieur D
Hi

Congratulations on a place!
I have a conditional offer for primary from Leeds too! My GTTR says that they will send a letter but that was two weeks ago and I haven't recieved anything yet. I called the administrator and he said that it's pending CRB and health checks, but some people may have additional conditions. When did you find out? I really want my letter.

Hi Monsieur D! Thanks and congratulations to you too! I found out quite quickly actually, had the interview on feb 3rd and the offer came up on gttr by feb 9th so was surprised it came that quick and wasnt a rejection! I really want my letter too just so i can confirm what the conditions are and accept it already! Ive found it weird that i havnt seen many people with offers from leeds on here so maybe they're just taking a while this year?
I thought that too! I'm hoping that the letter will come this week. I confirmed my offer anyway as I spoke to the administrator. I was well suprised that I got an offer because I was convinced that I failed the maths test. Who did your interview? Mine was done by Roy Hughes and he didn't give too much away!
Reply 415
Hi all,

Woop PGCE Primary 2012/13 - Roll on September :smile:

Facebook group anyone?

Congratulations...
I have also got a place on the primary PGCE at Worcester University for 2012/13.
Very excited

Anyone started a FB group yet??
:h:
Original post by Monsieur D
I thought that too! I'm hoping that the letter will come this week. I confirmed my offer anyway as I spoke to the administrator. I was well suprised that I got an offer because I was convinced that I failed the maths test. Who did your interview? Mine was done by Roy Hughes and he didn't give too much away!

I had Roy Hughes too! Which was good because i quite liked him! To be honest ill accept the offer soon anyway even if i dont get the letter soon just because ill accept no matter what the conditions are! I was certain it was going to be a rejection but elated when i saw the offer! Just want to find out other people who got accepted to now!
Reply 417
Original post by dollars1983

Original post by dollars1983
UEL

Hi what did the uel interview consist of? Were u for fs / ks1 or ks2? Have u had any other interviews elsewhere? My friend has failed 2 unfortunately and so needs advise! Reply asap. Thanks
Reply 418
Hi. Has anyone had an interview for University of East London, Brunel, South Bank or London Met?

What did the interview consist of? Were u for fs / ks1 or ks2? Have u had any other interviews elsewhere? My friend has failed 2 unfortunately and so needs advise ASAP!

Reply asap. Thanks
Reply 419
Original post by sarah_1984

Original post by sarah_1984
Hey! My place is unconditional for Middlesex Primary PGCE too, yay!

Hi. Anyone who has had an interview for University of East London, Brunel, South Bank or London Met, what did the interview consist of? Were u for primary pgce fs / ks1 or ks2? Have u had any other interviews elsewhere? My friend has failed 2 unfortunately and so needs advise ASAP!

Reply asap. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending