The Student Room Group

Warwick and IB

Do u guys think i have a high chance of getting into warwick if i just meet the requirements? like i have the minimum amount. Considering, i have a strong personal statement?
I definitely think it is worth applying, especially when considering you have the minimum, 1 or 2 of your choices should be risky, 1 back up and 2 normal in my opinion.
Where else are you applying :smile:?
Go for it.

(I applied to Warwick after doing the IB and they were the only place to reject me fml)
Reply 3
Original post by Serentonin
Go for it.

(I applied to Warwick after doing the IB and they were the only place to reject me fml)

Did u exceed the requirements? What subject did u apply for??
Reply 4
Original post by <3 aa-987
I definitely think it is worth applying, especially when considering you have the minimum, 1 or 2 of your choices should be risky, 1 back up and 2 normal in my opinion.
Where else are you applying :smile:?

No i know its worth applying. I am just wondering what you guys think about my chances?? Sociology:smile: not sure yet. Sussex looks nice
Original post by needhelp1234
No i know its worth applying. I am just wondering what you guys think about my chances?? Sociology:smile: not sure yet. Sussex looks nice

It might be easier to offer more specific advice, if you gave more detail - what subjects did you take, what was your score? And what do Warwick say on their website?

The bottom line will be - go for it, but more nuanced analysis can be offered if more data is available. :wink:
Original post by needhelp1234

I have applied for warwick too, and last year my friend got in with 36points, so yeah I think its good.
Oki dokessss
Reply 7
Original post by <3 aa-987
I have applied for warwick too, and last year my friend got in with 36points, so yeah I think its good.
Oki dokessss

the thing is the increased the minimum requirements this year, it was 34 last year
hey so im applying for economics, politics and international relations. the requirements are 38 with 5 on maths, doesnt matter sl or hl.

im currently getting 39 with 5 on hl, i havnt heard back yet, but your prospects look pretty good, and warwick is pretty amazing, so i think you should go for it
Reply 9
I also want to apply to Warwick with Law though. The requirements there are 36-38 points. But as people above me mentioned, if you give more detailed information about yourself - what courses did you take, what grades do you have in them and etc, we might be able to answer you more correctly.

Nevertheless, I say go for it and apply - trying has never hurt anybody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending