The Student Room Group

Diet: A guide for sports, weightloss and weight gain

Scroll to see replies

3 parts evoo : 1 part acid (citrus juice, any sort of vinegar)

Always works a treat

Or eat your salad with crispy strips of bacon + butter/
Reply 61
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
spring onion
pickled onion
beetroot

Dice everything up small, mix together and add in some cooked prawns/shrimp. I just defrost already cooked prawns. Add a splash of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and mix well.

Pasta can also brighten up any salad.
Reply 62
Lettuce
Baby leaf salad
olives
red onion
avocado
tuna
lightly toasted nuts and seeds
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper
lemon juice
Hi,
I am 24 years old and have 48g weight. From last 5 years the weight is constant. I want to gain weight. Please suggest me the best diet or any else non side effect weight gain supplement.
I have little a bit different taste as I give preference to delicious food rather than healthy. Is this also affecting my weight increasing?

Please suggest your advices..I am waiting

Thanks
Reply 64
Eat lots of Brown rice,pasta,bread etc. Change that for the white bread and pasta you eat.
Another tip from my BF, have smaller meals. But more often
Reply 65
eat junk food lol
Reply 66
Original post by daisyrogers
Hi,
I am 24 years old and have 48g weight. From last 5 years the weight is constant. I want to gain weight. Please suggest me the best diet or any else non side effect weight gain supplement.
I have little a bit different taste as I give preference to delicious food rather than healthy. Is this also affecting my weight increasing?

Thanks

Read the Nutrition FAQ here:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1847116

You want the diet for weight gain.
Try to eat healthy products but ensure that they are fillling and high in carbohydrates. So eat lots of bread, pasta, potatoes, rice ect. You should be happy though becacuse you have high metabolism- not everyone has this :smile:
Reply 68
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Try to eat healthy products but ensure that they are fillling and high in carbohydrates. So eat lots of bread, pasta, potatoes, rice ect. You should be happy though becacuse you have high metabolism- not everyone has this :smile:

Thanks!!
can you share some more healthy products. Remember, I am pure vegetarian.
Original post by omgg
eat junk food lol

Thanks
but junk food causes lots of other problems...

Thanks for the link..
Really it will work for me...all the products are protein rich.
Nice!!
Original post by Becca
Read the Nutrition FAQ here:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1847116

You want the diet for weight gain.

Thanks for your reply..Really I am very much stressed that my weight is not increasing from a long time it is constant 48 to 50kg max. never crossed 50+
I am looking to have 60kg at least.
Reply 73
Thanks for the link..
Really it will work for me...all the products are protein rich.
Nice!!

happy to help, good luck
Hi A128
Thanks you as well...
Hi,

Thanks

Thumbelina?
Reply 76
Thanks
but junk food causes lots of other problems...

true,,, dont eat too much, but just eat reallyy fatty food
Thanks!!
can you share some more healthy products. Remember, I am pure vegetarian.

I'm a vegetarian too and here is a good website that gives you tips on gaining weight :smile:
http://www.wikihow.com/Gain-Weight
Original post by omgg
eat junk food lol

Bad advice- you'll be taking on heart disease as well as weight if you do this!
Reply 79
Peanut Butter!

Quick Reply

Latest