Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Primary education offer holders!

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!
    So, I just wanted to make this forum thingy so people get to know each other! and offer support to those with conditionals!!
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madeleine96)
    Hiya!
    So, I just wanted to make this forum thingy so people get to know each other! and offer support to those with conditionals!!
    Hey! I have an unconditional offer but just can't decide whether to accept glasgow or not such a tough decision
  3. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Where else is there? Come to Glasgooooow!!
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madeleine96)
    Hiya!
    Hiya! I got an unconditional offer as well! really really tempted to go! But have no idea what to do decisions!
  5. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natz18_x)
    Hiya! I got an unconditional offer as well! really really tempted to go! But have no idea what to do decisions!
    well any advice can be given, I am starting over again as I am just finishing my 1st year of teaching in Aberdeen
    Ask away!
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! well I'm from Northern Ireland so the cost of living is a big must for me! Like accommodation wise and the affordability of living in the city. Is it expensive?
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty, it could be expensive-ish, it could be cheap.
    Glasgow is not as expensive as some cities in Scotland e.g. Aberdeen
    But here is a link that could explain it more
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/international/s.../costofliving/
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much!
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hi, any postgraduate-Education offer holders out there. I am an international student, anyone from Glasgow? want get some information about living in the city. What are the safe areas? I read that the city has a high crime rate and I'm a bit concerned as I'm excited to attend but having second thoughts.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 29, 2015
2015 general election
New on TSR

Vote in the TSR Political Party Contest!

Choose which TSR Party you want in Number 10

Article updates
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.