Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston applicants/offer holders 2012!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kalv
I got an email a couple of days ago saying that I have been made an offer for a place on BSc mathematics course but no further details about the offer and track hasn't been updated either :s-smilie:
Should I contact somebody or wait a while?

If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21

Original post by Kalv
I got an email a couple of days ago saying that I have been made an offer for a place on BSc mathematics course but no further details about the offer and track hasn't been updated either :s-smilie:
Should I contact somebody or wait a while?

I applied for Mathematics and Business and the following day sent me a email saying:

'You should have by now received our offer for a place on the GN11 BSc Mathematics and Business via UCAS, and no doubt revising hard for your forthcoming exams. We would like to take the opportunity to wish you Good Luck and success in achieving your grades.

We look forward to receiving your decision in due course. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more information on Aston, your chosen course or your offer from us.'

But on my UCAS tracking it is still blank under decision.. Did the same thing happen to you?
Reply 22
Original post by dshot20
I applied for Mathematics and Business and the following day sent me a email saying:

'You should have by now received our offer for a place on the GN11 BSc Mathematics and Business via UCAS, and no doubt revising hard for your forthcoming exams. We would like to take the opportunity to wish you Good Luck and success in achieving your grades.

We look forward to receiving your decision in due course. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more information on Aston, your chosen course or your offer from us.'

But on my UCAS tracking it is still blank under decision.. Did the same thing happen to you?

I phoned them up and told them that I've got an email saying I have an offer but nothing on track and they told me its happened to a few people and told me my offer and after abit it came up on track :smile: she said they were having IT problems or something, just give em a ring :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by dizzy123
If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades?

A psychology, B maths, B sociology and B citizenship
Reply 24
Original post by Kalv
A psychology, B maths, B sociology and B citizenship

Cheers
Reply 25
Original post by Kalv
I phoned them up and told them that I've got an email saying I have an offer but nothing on track and they told me its happened to a few people and told me my offer and after abit it came up on track :smile: she said they were having IT problems or something, just give em a ring :smile:

Okay great thanks alot.. i was kinda stressing but i'll give them a call tomorrow
Original post by MissCellaneous94

I got one today, AAB for International Business and Spanish!!

My school only sent my application to UCAS yesterday! Is it normal to get offers so soon?

Absolutely just can't believe it, didn't get the best GCSE and ABBU at AS!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wow congratulations! :smile:
Reply 27
offferr today for International business and Mangament :biggrin:
AAB !First offer sooo happy happy happpy !
Reply 28
Original post by monande

Congrats :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by monande

Hey congrats =)
how long ago did you send your ucas form off btw?..because ive applied for business and management..and sent it off on the 25th of november and still waiting on aston to get back.
Reply 30
Original post by ammad26
Hey congrats =)
how long ago did you send your ucas form off btw?..because ive applied for business and management..and sent it off on the 25th of november and still waiting on aston to get back.

aww thank youu i sent mine off on the 7th dec soo a little over a month !but they aknowledged they had recieved that same day:smile:
one of my friends sent hers off the day before you for business mgt and still hasnt got an offer soo i wouldnt worry! i think they deal with the diffrent courses within the business department separtley !
good luck!:biggrin:
I received my first offer from Aston two weeks after it's been approved by my college. However, I did not have acknowledgement letters/e-mails from Aston at all. all my offers came with some time space between them so monande is surely right saying it varies between departments.

stay patient. and positive :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by monande
aww thank youu i sent mine off on the 7th dec soo a little over a month !but they aknowledged they had recieved that same day:smile:
one of my friends sent hers off the day before you for business mgt and still hasnt got an offer soo i wouldnt worry! i think they deal with the diffrent courses within the business department separtley !
good luck!:biggrin:

Ooo okay thanks..yeah i guess it varies for each department...its the last one im waiting for and it feels like forever lol :-)
Reply 33
got an offer sociology and english.. need ABB! xx

Got this offer on like the 8th december lol,only just saw this thread x
I received an offer for Accounts for Management WOHOOO ! I have no idea how since my predicted grades are ABC and I need an AAB-AAA for this particular degree =S
Reply 35
Unconditional for Pharmacy!
Reply 36
Going to the open day here on Wednesday (1st Feb) :smile:
Reply 37
I have recieved an offer for Computers for Business, I'm so happy. Now Birmingham, Leicester also offered me places in Computer Sciences, and Business management & IT... confused, yet happy...
Reply 38
Went to the open day here the other day and the uni is amazingg for anyone that hasn't visited yet.
Reply 39
Conditional offer for Computing Science - 300 points.

Has anyone decided to firm Aston? x) I think I will.

Quick Reply

Latest