The Student Room Group

FWB with Ex

The only thing I miss from my ex now is the sex. I don't really like who she is now (she's changed a lot and isn't the girl I fell in love with).

Do you think it's worth trying a FWB thing?
And how did she change then?
Reply 2
No
Just move on, unless you cant get any elsewhere?
Reply 3
Move on. I had a FWB situation with my first boyfriend after we broke up and it really messed us both up. It's hard to go from boyfriend/girlfriend to FWB because you almost don't quite know how to act.
Original post by Anonymous
The only thing I miss from my ex now is the sex. I don't really like who she is now (she's changed a lot and isn't the girl I fell in love with).

No, don't do this. I'm really pleading with you because I did this and it opened up a whole can of worms. Just don't. Either you or her (most probably her) will (re-)develop feelings for the other, and it will make a turn for the worst. I know because I've just gone through this. Yup I made the thread below.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1846126
If you're after a NSA relationship, why not get a **** buddy, or in the meantime, go to a club. Casual sex is fine as long as both know the deal, and there's no history between you two. Sleeping with an ex boyf / girlf is stepping on tricky terrirory.
I'm sure this was in the back of your mind before you made this thread. I've just confirmed it for you.
No you desperate sod.
Original post by Anonymous

you got nothing to lose :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending