The Student Room Group

Black leather jackets with chinos?

Do black leather jackets go with chinos, or does it look stupid?

Scroll to see replies

He just looks like a douche, but plenty of other girls seem to like them paired together.
Reply 2
Well, everyone wears chinos among the youth, all you'll be doing is following a trend and will have no individuality.
Reply 3
Original post by Xiomn
Well, everyone wears chinos among the youth, all you'll be doing is following a trend and will have no individuality.

I don't and never have worn chinos. :confused:
Reply 4
Original post by Genocidal
I don't and never have worn chinos. :confused:

You're smart. Clear exaggeration in my sentence but okay. :cool: Good on you my friend for not following an imbecile's trend and not wearing chinos in winter because lets be honest, they look like idiots.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by barnsleyjames
Do black leather jackets go with chinos, or does it look stupid?

I think it goes together well, but I do think he should wear chinos that don't choke the ankle and it'll complete the look.
Reply 6
Original post by Xiomn

If you're such a hipster walk naked everywhere.

People never cease to surprise me. I didn't used to wear chino's but I bought one pair once and i'm converted. Perhaps it was just the pair I bought but that slight elastic material is frikkin comfy for my balls for wide hipped people like me and im going to revel in the comfort rather than conform to some silly "don't be sheep" rule which if you think about it just makes a sheep yourself for the following the "individuality" crowd.

Bottom line. Wear what you want.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
anything with chinos looks bad.
Reply 8
Original post by Fat-Love

Bottom line. Wear what you want.

:jerry:
Reply 9
Original post by ironandwine
He just looks like a douche, but plenty of other girls seem to like them paired together.

Yeah, it just doesnt work!
Reply 10
It'll look good with a different pair of chinos. Those chinos don't look good AT ALL, nevermind wondering what to wear it with.
They go fine mate.
Reply 12
Yes they go.
Reply 13
I honestly couldn't have invented a stupider looking outfit if you'd given me a week to think about it.
Reply 14
Split opinion then...
Reply 15
Not a fan myself, of the combination or the cuff hem style chinos.
Reply 16
looks nice!!!! :smile:
I personally think that they are two items that should never meet. But each to their own; I wouldn't dismiss someone on the sole basis of it.
Reply 18
So stupid. But even more stupid is the style of chinos and the footwear.
Reply 19
Chino's are awful with anything.
Black leather jackets on the other hand are always a winner.

Quick Reply

Latest